Fiftieth anniversary Lunar landing pen

Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy KnobNear Austin but not as weird

Come July of this year it will be 50yrs since millions of people on this planet watched as Neil Armstrong first stepped upon the lunar surface. And spoke the words that instantly became immortal. In honor of this occasion Montegrappa has released a commemorative writing instrument.

https://www.montegrappa.com/en/collections/moonlandingle/50anniversariosbarcosullalunalestilograficaargentoacrilico-1158.html?id_product=27869&utm_source=Montegrappa&utm_campaign=fc63aabbde-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_03_08_47&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9fd7e665cd-fc63aabbde-62372439

Comments

  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL

    That is a cool pen, but $7,500 is only slightly out of my price range.

    Mt_Goat
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Near Austin but not as weird

    @CrazyJoe said:
    That is a cool pen, but $7,500 is only slightly out of my price range.

    Only slightly.

  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related

    I remember it like it was yesterday.

  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Near Austin but not as weird

    @Canti said:
    I remember it like it was yesterday.

    I had just turned 14 when Apollo 11 launched and was 2 when Sputnik went into orbit. So it was a really cool time for me.

  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN

    @Mt_Goat said:

    @Canti said:
    I remember it like it was yesterday.

    I had just turned 14 when Apollo 11 launched and was 2 when Sputnik went into orbit. So it was a really cool time for me.

    Icrontic: Not Just Millennials!

  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL
    edited May 24

    @Mt_Goat said:

    I had just turned 14 when Apollo 11 launched and was 2 when Sputnik went into orbit. So it was a really cool time for me.

    One of the faculty I was working with just completed his 50th year teaching for UCF. He said he had his interview and then went up on the roof of the Chemistry building and watched Apollo 11 launch.

    Mt_GoatRyder
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    edited May 31

    @aspieRommel said:

    @Mt_Goat said:

    @Canti said:
    I remember it like it was yesterday.

    I had just turned 14 when Apollo 11 launched and was 2 when Sputnik went into orbit. So it was a really cool time for me.

    Icrontic: Not Just Millennials!

    I was born in 1985, that'sthejoke.jpg

  • BlueTattooBlueTattoo Boatbuilder Houston, TX

    I was in the Army, but I did get to see the launch. It was cool. Didn't see video of the landing for years. It may have been like the 5th or 10th anniversary. (I don't even remember yesterday like it was yesterday.)

Sign In or Register to comment.