Expo 2019: Cafe Sushi

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited June 2019 in Events

We're planning to meet at Cafe Sushi on Wednesday at about 5:30 for our kickoff dinner.

If you're meeting at the house and driving with us, please arrive by 4:45pm. It's rush hour traffic so plan accordingly.

Massalinie

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

I have planned my entire Wednesday around getting to Cafe Sushi on time. BLOCK TIME.

Massalinie
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Hype!

GHoosdum
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Does a menu exist online anywhere? Deciding if there is anything that I would like to eat and planning out budgets. Their website has a menu link, but it doesn't go anywhere except a search page for menupages.com and a search of Cafe Sushi brings up no results.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

Friendly reminder - happy hour ends at 6pm so if you want drink specials, get there on time or you're a loser.

Massalinie
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Cries in comes in on Thursday

RyanMMMassalinie
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

@CrazyJoe said:
    Does a menu exist online anywhere? Deciding if there is anything that I would like to eat and planning out budgets. Their website has a menu link, but it doesn't go anywhere except a search page for menupages.com and a search of Cafe Sushi brings up no results.

They have things that are not raw fish, if that's what you mean.

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I know I didn’t sign up for expo this year but can I still come and meet you guys there?

Massalinie
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@Chooch said:
    I know I didn’t sign up for expo this year but can I still come and meet you guys there?

Yes

Massalinie