Photos of Kyle

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited September 2019 in Community

Share photos of Kyle (or related adventures) here. Captions & approximate dates appreciated.

Please also share photos for Brian's album here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNPZ6jal-ZyhS6UjF9Huaj6PtJYk79iU3bIQff7uDr2Pt46sOaBgHAf81BcXnNfnQ?key=d2lGUTJxcS10U0dfRjhWa3lLWlgtR1pLTlRBOVBR

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian

SM-LAN '08

I believe the first pic was at the British pub when it became very complicated to leave a tip for a group so we waited outside for the rest of the guys. Lots of calculations done that night.

Second pic was to be published for something but I can't remember what. Maybe @primesuspect will chime in when he can.

LincBobbyDigi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Lol found one of the pics from when I ate that spicy dish that rekt me. Also a shot from the Cafe when I first met up with him. God he just never missed his cue in photos.

BobbyDigi
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited September 2019

Some more from ICLAN 08. Rockin' the duct tape Icrontic hat.

LincRyderBobbyDigi
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@BlackHawk Red Coat Tavern and "gaming dad" article are the answers to your trivia I believe. 😊

BlackHawk
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    BobbyDigi
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Icrontic Camping in Iowa, May 9 2015

Icrontic Expo 2015

BobbyDigi
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

I forgot Kyle was on that camping trip! And now I'm crying again, remembering them all surprise showing up. Crap.

RyanMMUPSLynxSazbeanWagsFTWMassalinie
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

This is the only time Kyle ever got out-Thumbs. I don't know how I pulled this off.

UPSLynx
  • StackStack Sassy and short Icrontian

One of my favorite photo sets I have of Kyle 💜

WagsFTWGnomeQueenprimesuspectCyrixInsteadBobbyDigiSazbean
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian

As my cowboy hat was being passed around 08 LAN, at one point it caught his interest enough to try it on.

Jammin' with the gang.

GargprimesuspectLincBobbyDigiSazbean
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    GnomeQueenRyderGargAlidraZanthianUPSLynxRyanMMMassalinieMt_GoatcolaThraxBobbyDigiSazbean

And it didn't stop. And he didn't stop reminding me

RyanMMStackMassalinieThraxGargBuddyJBobbyDigiSazbean
  • jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
    TeramonaSliquidRyderWagsFTWGargCyrixInsteadBobbyDigiSazbean
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

Lan 2008:

Kyle mixing it up in Rock Band

Kyle hanging with the UPS crew

Duct tape hat modeling:

Kyle & Linc:

Just 1 year later at LAN 2009:

If people are interested in original versions of these (only light cropping done - have the raw files, send me a PM).

WagsFTWGargRyanMMBuddyJBobbyDigiWinfreySazbeanTeramona

Thank you so much for that photo @shwaip

BuddyJBobbyDigi
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    TiberiusLazarusprimesuspectGargBobbyDigiWinfreyLinccolaSazbeanTeramonaMassalinie
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

I forgot how stonking adorable he was in those suspenders. He rocked that outfit. I am not one to take a lot of photos at Icrontic events, so I have struggled to think of times I snapped a pic with Kyle in it. But there's a good chance I took some at the wedding, I'll have to dig into that bunch of photos.

Massalinie

If anyone else wanders across a photo of Kyle and me, I'd appreciate getting a copy.

Soda
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Found this one yesterday. I don't remember if I took it or pulled it from a shared album (I have it because I made a shop out of the lady staring in the background)

-Digi

primesuspect

I pride myself on being able to remember which restaurant photos are taken in but I cannot place that one. Thank you for the photo <3