An IC Minecraft dedication to TheRedburn

SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

I wanted to do something in memorial for Kyle aka TheRedburn, but I was struggling to come up with something that I felt would be representative of Icrontic. So I present to everyone a Mark Hoppus Fender bass built in our server. I know Kyle was a fan of Blink 182 and was on his own journey to learning the bass guitar.

So with that I have decided to open our survival server to those who would like to do a creative build in dedication to Kyle. If you would like to build something for him, please let me know so I can get you whitelisted and give you creative mode. Current players just let an admin know you would like to build and they should be able to set you to creative.

Those that don't wish to build but would like to check out anything that has been made on our server please check out our dynmap at http://216.54.107.142:8123/# so you can see what we have been making.

primesuspectLincBobbyDigiKwitkoRyanFodderTeramonaMassalinieCycloniteRyanMM

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

omg Rick thank you so, so much

Sonorous
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Fuck you for being so awesome @Sonorous ♥️

Sonorous
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Inside the payload is a memorial room.

Please hit up an admin to be teleported in there. The chests are full of signs and flowers to put up for Kyle.

Been having a hard time expressing my emotion. Thank you Sono for the opportunity to build a memorial for Kyle. A young life taken too soon.

-Digi

LincWagsFTWKwitkoTeramonaSonorousprimesuspectMassalinieBuddyJCantiRyanMM
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Been having a hard time expressing my emotion.

I flip flop between stoicism and rambling rawness. Don't get in your own head about it. We know.

BobbyDigiBuddyJ
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

This is amazing.

SonorousBuddyJBobbyDigi

I love you guys so much. Don't ever question the way you grieve, or how you express or don't express your grief. Everything, every action, every thought is valid.

MassalinieRyanFodderBuddyJCycloniteBobbyDigiCantiSazbean
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited October 2019

I wanted this to exist. I'm not really sure how else to explain a reason for it.

Might have more time tonight to work on expanding it out. Those are the best cherry trees I can do. :) <3

BuddyJBobbyDigiRyanMMMassalinieSazbean

I made this for everyone. Not sure if it's too much or lame, but I just...hung out there for a while the other night and thought about all that stuff.

(Tip for visitors: please note that the area around here is not lit up well yet, so you kinda need to watch your back a little for creepers. If I can get some time this week, I'm happy to help put torches down - but I figured I'd put the warning out because I would feel bad if I was standing near the guitar or something when a creeper went off)

It's all rebuildable, of course - but still.

Man that is so beautiful TT. Thank you so much