Icrontic Beer Traders

13»

Comments

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

@Gargoyle said:
    I think it beyond a reasonable doubt that I'm a fan of beer, but I'm a little weirded out that all this effort with mules and such went into a Jackie O's beer.

I mean, I've had good beer from them. But it's weird to see people chasing a whale from a brewery I used to take for granted.

Maybe it's like someone living in Grand Rapids who likes Founders just fine, but doesn't get what all the fuss is about CBS.

Ultimately, the blame lays with Side Project, the brewer they collaborated with for this beer. Side Project's beers achieve a level of hype that is so ridiculous that I haven't been able to reasonably attain a single one of their BA stouts. The majority of their portfolio are sours, which don't really interest me much, but they're similarly difficult to acquire for those who enjoy them.

Pretty much every brewery who's collaborated with Side Project has this happen to them.

• LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

I will be going to the beer store to pick up a few items for expo tomorrow and there are several of the toppling Goliath beers available in cans if there something anybody want please get a hold of me so I can let you know what's available.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2017

@Levex said:
    I will be going to the beer store to pick up a few items for expo tomorrow and there are several of the toppling Goliath beers available in cans if there something anybody want please get a hold of me so I can let you know what's available.

KBBS pls, thnx. Jokes aside, I would be interested in a couple fresh IPS or a stout or two. Mixed four pack would be cool.

• LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

Toppling Goliath is a pain in the butt @MAGIC they do NOT sell mixed packs

Jerks, okay, a couple four packs. Not sure if they do a NEIPA but if they do, that. Surprise me, and let me know what I owe you. Thanks,

Do we have anyone in the Ontario Canada area?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

you mean... besides you? We're minutes away from Ontario

LeahVoice

I dunno man, Canada is a whole other country! lol

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Ontario is a province... is there a town that might help single this out? I mean.. like Brian said, across the bridge is Ontario.

edited December 2017

I should have said Toronto area. I think I have this figured out though.

I did a thing. These are not all my bottles, but I was not going to let my anger about not being able to buy 12oz bottles in the US be unproductive.

MAGIC

Schramm's has A Smile of Fortune on tap and bottles. $4 for an ounce, $18 for a glass, or $48 a bottle, limit 6. This is one of the best meads Schramm's makes, it's definitely worth a trip up here to try if you're a fan of Agnes or their other melomels.

edited January 2018

Folks near Tulsa (do we have anyone besides @mertesn?) may definitely want to put this on their calendars. This beer is spectacular.

https://www.facebook.com/events/161759191130092/

• Richmond VA here, if you need it I can grab some stuff for y’all - lemme know!

RyanMM

@TheRican said:
    Richmond VA here, if you need it I can grab some stuff for y’all - lemme know!

There are some good brewers in that neck of the woods - I'll have to keep my eye open for what's coming out there these days. Thanks for the offer!

edited November 2018

I am placing the group order for Pelican Mother of All Storms today. Cost shipped to me works out to roughly $26ish per bottle I think.

Need to know by 5pm EST how many bottles you'd like.

Any takers this year?

@UPSLynx @MAGIC @DontCallMeKelso @Linc

Payment via (please no comments in the payment):

paypal merayr@gmail.com
    venmo @ryamer
    square $ryamer

Tushon - 1

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I'm in for 1. I'll be in Detroit for ICNY from 12/29-02/02

RyanMM

@Tushon said:
    I'm in for 1. I'll be in Detroit for ICNY from 12/29-02/02

You got it. Updated post with payment info, just send over anytime before 6pm.

Shit, if i can still get one cool, if not damn but okay.

@MAGIC said:
    Shit, if i can still get one cool, if not damn but okay.

I gotta order by the case, and we're 4-5 bottles into the current case, so I am going to have some extras. I got one for you no problem. Just hit me with payment whenever!

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2018

@RyanMM Two please if you still can! Totes fine of I'm too latex busy day.

If I'm in, I'll be at all the things. Probably.

@UPSLynx said:

Got you covered man.

UPSLynx
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:
    I'm too latex busy

Oh my.

UPSLynxGnomeQueenRyanMMMAGIC
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

@RyanMM said:

@UPSLynx said:

Got you covered man.

Message me with how much I owe ya.

@Linc said:

@UPSLynx said:
    I'm too latex busy

Oh my.

Ain't even gonna edit that.

GnomeQueenRyanMM
    edited April 2019

Arise!

Next weekend I'm going to the Perrin No Rules release. Like last year, there will be NO DISTRO of No Rules this year. Pub only, and it will likely sell out day of.

The great thing about this release is that it's NO LIMITS. I'm going with a guy out to GR the day before and we're gonna be first in line.

$19 per bomber, just tell me how many you want and then send me internet monies.

Pp merayr@gmail.com
    vm @ryamer
    sq $ryamer

If you haven't had No Rules, it's one of Perrin's best beers for sure. It's a 15% Imperial Porter made with coconut, cinnamon, and turbinado sugar and then bourbon barrel aged.

@lershee - 1 :thumbsup:
    @tushon - 2 :thumbsup:
    @linc - 1 :thumbsup:

I'll be closing this down Wednesday night, so get your orders in!

edited October 2019

@Linc . WE NEED TO RECRUIT MULES IN CINCY

Samuel Adams Cincinnati will also be releasing an anniversary beer, Barley-topias. The barleywine aged in Utopias barrels will be available on tap and by the bottle. The event will include live music and barbecue from the Beerded Pig.

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/2019/10/17/samuel-adams-utopias-beer-illegal/4010700002

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Well poo, I should have read this before lunch. I walked passed the taphouse earlier.

I can go check again on Monday.

RyanMM