10th Annual Icrontic New Year's

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited December 2019 in Events

We ended last decade by starting a new tradition that has now lasted into the next one. Join us in Detroit for a tenth glass of champagne and the usual fraternity and frivolity leading up to it.

Let us know if you plan to join us so we can prepare.

Post here if you'd like to stay in the house. Be aware this is usually the cold one for staying in the attic, and the only sleeping arrangements I can move to the basement (slightly warmer) are cots.

Aaron and I return to Detroit on Saturday, December 28 so any earlier arrivals need to be coordinated with @primesuspect.

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2019

In and Meg in. First.

primesuspectLincMAGICcola
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

We have hotel and rental car for event. Will be there Dec 28-Jan 1st. <3

primesuspectLinccola
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited December 2019

Attending in spirit ❤️💔

CycloniteMassalinieAlexDeGruvenChoochRyanFoddercola
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

In. Dec 29 - Jan 2. Transportation and housing covered. :)

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited December 2019

You'll be dealing with @UPSLynx and I from the 31st to the 5th, be prepared. We will require a place for respite in the house.

cola
  • In plus doge for house. Maybe the 28/29th. Maybe tomorrow. IDK.

cola
  • CharityCharity Land O Lakes, Florida Member

Misha and I will be there December 29th - Jan 2. I will share transportation to and from the airport with Cyclonite. I am going to stay in the house. I know I posted on Discord a while ago, but I would like to request the same spot in the attic that I had for ICOK (if possible), just cause it was easier with Misha. It's the bed to the right of the bunk bed. I am planning on having the warmest sleeping bag that I can find on Amazon shipped to the house ahead of time. I am hoping I don't freeze. 😂

cola
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

IMO, we have enough linens anyone would be fine in the attic. Only chilly when you first bed down.

• CharityCharity Land O Lakes, Florida Member

I had a sheet and two blankets, and was wearing a long sleeved shirt, with a hoodie over it, pants and two pairs of socks and was still cold up there in October. Lol! January scares me. I am from Florida.... :(

Massalinie
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian

Linc, many Floridians find 75 F cold. Me among them....:)

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Yeah, after doing it in October I wouldn't do it in January either, and I lived in Winnipeg for 17 years lol

Maybe with a sub zero sleeping bag!

_k
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I'll be there and may need to stay the night.

cola
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    edited December 2019

Also in for house on the 28th, with the regular dog and a new canine addition.

cola