ICSP: Port Tasting

HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chefAustin Icrontian
edited March 2020 in Events

Hi all, going to switch things up from our normal wine variety and zero in on a special type of dessert wine for a tasting at ICSP. Thanks @Garg for the suggestion, should be a rousing good time.

Here's the logistics, my plan is to span the gamete with 8 types of port that range from white to ruby port and young to old (2 yr-40 yr) with 1.5 oz tasting of each. 5 Bottles are <$25 on the regular so you will definitely be tasting things that are affordable to buy again in the future for evening drinking. 10 yr, 20 yr & 40 yr take quite a hike in price, but will be super neat to see the difference the aging process gives this delightful drink.

Small apps to accompany these pours. But take caution, I am not planning on making as much food as normal wine tastings.

Can accommodate 16 people and be able to keep my 1.5oz/each promise. Don't anticipate an issue doing this as it is a much smaller event than EPIC.

Tasting: Friday March 20th, after dinner time TBD

Price: $40/each
Comment below if you are in, pay via Venmo @Meghann-Hallock or PayPal meghann.sikora@gmail.com

:Participants:
1) @Ryder $$
2) @malia
3) @HumerusMeg
4) @Linc $$
5) Hendricks $$
6) @Garg
7) @Tushon $$
8) @Sazbean $$
9) @Winfrey $$
10) @drasnor $$
11) Nicole $$