ICSP 2020 March 20-22

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

Save the date! More details forthcoming

AlexDeGruven

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

In

WinfreyLinc
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

In!

WinfreyLinc
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Very in!

Linc
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Definitely in.

WinfreyLinc
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Tickets booked!

I land around midnight Thursday night, and depart Monday evening at 7:30 (cheap flights). I'll work remotely on Monday.

WinfreyLinccola
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

100% not in.

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

In

• Arrive DL1242 3/19 7:24 PM
    • Depart DL2082 3/22 8:18 PM
    WinfreyGarg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'm missing this too. I'll be at GDC :(

GargsneakypurplesSazbean
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

In except for the money to be in (I can get the time off, yay hospitality, boo hospitality pay)

Gargcola
  • SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

in

ThraxGargcola
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

Maybe

Gargcola
  • sneakypurplessneakypurples Detroit Icrontian

In, arriving the 18th and leaving the 24th,

RyderGargWinfreycola
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying in hotel

GargThraxsneakypurplesWinfreycola
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2020

Tickets booked. Arriving around midnight Thursday ( @Garg ) and departing 530P Monday, working for most of the day. Had just enough points in my account already so it was basically free!

GargLincRyderWinfreycola
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Had just enough points in my account already so it was basically free!

Same! I'm surprised I found a good flight, because usually American gives me pages of horrible flights with overnight layovers at connections.
    @Tushon I might rent a car, but if not, we can share a Lyft unless you're renting.

cola

@Tushon I might rent a car, but if not, we can share a Lyft unless you're renting.

I wasn't planning to rent, but will be happy to throw you some bucks for helping drive around or split Lyft.

cola
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Arrive March 19 2:19pm
    Depart March 22 3:25pm
    Attic

Gargcola
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Port tasting will be friday night of ICSP, please join if interested in drinking the wines with us! https://icrontic.com/discussion/101314/icsp-port-tasting/p1?new=1

• PinkInDetroitPinkInDetroit Brian's (actual) Waifu Detroit, MI Icrontian

Would anyone planning on doing the parade be willing to chip in for some swag to hand out? I'm thinking maybe 200 buttons from sticker mule or some shit (something people will keep, vrs cheap ass beads or something) I keep waffeling on bringing the canoe out this year, but I know I'll just end up doing it so might as well go balls deep. (also if you wanna be part of my Krewe again, you know the drill. Voyageur-esque get up. If you need shit, I have some shit. I might even wash it so it doesn't smell like basement.) :)

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2020

Work scheduled something on top of ICSP but it looks like it might not hold. If it does then I won't be able to make it :(

@PinkInDetroit I'm in this year (staying through Monday), and would be happy to chip in on swag. I doubt I have anything for costuming, so would also be happy to help do laundry.

PinkInDetroit

@Tushon That'd be dope. Anything you want to chip in for swag you can paypal me (misstroublebaker@gmail.com) or just hit me up at the event. ALSO, if you want to be a voyageur bring a pair of khaki colored pants or something, a long sleeve plain offwhite/white/navy/red/maroon shirt or coat of some sort (and underlayers if just doing the shirt.) brown boots or shoes if you've got em. I've got the rest to pull it together. Or look up voyageurs and figgeritout yerself. Keep the beard. ;)

@PinkInDetroit Keep the beard.

My eternal shame ... I shaved the big beard off before I went to Nepal, hoping to avoid potential "concrete in beard" issues. I should have kept it as an extra dust filter!

Linc

@Tushon WOW.

AlexDeGruven
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Chiming in with a mostly-for-sure "in" for my usual friday night to saturday. Couched it last time. Can do that or attic. Doesn't matter much to me. Got an event in Auburn Hills on Sat.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2020

If you are coming to ICSP, it would be prudent to consider there is a decent chance you become detained in Detroit by quarantine measures if things continue to escalate. You may want to consider things like packing a few additional days of clothing and any essential medications for a longer stay just in case.

Due to how small our gathering is we have no plans of canceling, we just want to make sure everyone is thinking ahead of potential scenarios.

WinfreyBandrik

If before or during the event you are concerned you may be exhibiting symptoms, please use your own good judgement about joining the group. If you have a fever, that’s an obvious red line. Please advise us (Brian or I) if you attend the event and become ill part way thru so that we can inform others.

At this time, no one living at ICHQ or folks we directly contact on a regular basis have any symptoms. We’ll advise you all if that changes.

WinfreyStraight_ManBandrik
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Hi everyone! Right now I'm wanting to come to ICSP (Fri-Sun). I'd need bed space (I can bring my own twin-size air bed) if I come.

This all hinges on how the pandemic affects travel, including travel bans or quarantine measures, and personal health (I'm currently healthy).

I hope everyone is doing well, and hopefully I'll get to see you all next weekend.

Sorry all, @Thrax and I will no longer be able to come to ICSP, port tasting to be cancelled. I will be refunding those that have paid and will reschedule next event its available to have at. I am currently in care of those sick and affected and do not want to risk exposing you all <3

WinfreyStraight_ManSodaRyderGnomeQueenMAGICBandrik

Secretly hoping @Winfrey gets quarantined here for weeks and we have an Axis & Allies throw-down grudge match tournament.

_kWinfreyBandrik