ICSP 2020 March 20-22

2»

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Also canceling my ICSP travel. Unfortunately, we should all be doing our part to help slow/stop the spread of this virus and that includes cancelling travel plans. :(

primesuspect_kGargBandrikMassalinie
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Haha! That would be pretty great! Unfortunately I'm canceling my flight :(. Gonna miss seeing you guys, hopefully everyone is able to stay safe and healthy.

Enjoy Loopin' Chewie which should show up today! I suggest making it a drinking game but it requires blistering reflexes to master.

_kprimesuspectBandrikMassalinie
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

I will not be able to make it either, sadly. Today's news is that the work thing has a 0% chance of getting moved/cancelled.

primesuspectStraight_ManBandrik
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Enjoy Loopin' Chewie

Really feels like a missed opportunity to send us Pandemic.

Bandrik
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Remind me in case I can come up in May or something. We could get Pandemic Legacy and play it all week.

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I'm cancelling my trip, too :(
    As much as I'd like to be quarantined at ICHQ with all of you for a couple weeks, I don't want to be a disease vector.

BandrikMassalinie
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

There's a strong possibility of a shelter-in-place order for MI soon, so we shall see. I'm definitely not coming down, but that's mainly because with everyone being home, it's important to divide and conquer with the barbarians

Bandrikprimesuspect
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Welp... in observation with the health expert's recommendations, I'm going to have to make the difficult decision to cancel my plans. What a bummer. Stay safe everyone. Those that make it or already live at ICHQ, drink one for me. <3

primesuspectMassalinieGarg