Pandemic Playtime: PoGo Community Day Lockdown Edition

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited April 2020 in Gaming

4/25, 2020 11:00a - 5:00p Local Time - What better community to hang out with than Icrontic!

• Hang out on Zoom with Icrontic
  • Share your shinys and other exciting finds
  • Giveaways will happen for prizes like Pokemon Plushies and PokéCoins!
  • Pokemaster Digi will be available to answer any questions you have about Pokemon Go!

Incense will last 3 hours so you'll only need 2. There will be a one time purchase Community Day box available for 1,280 PokéCoins. This will get you 30 Ultra Balls, three Super Incubators, and three Incense. Also for the first time ever, an Elite Charged TM will be included in the box. This will allow you to change a Charge Move on one of your Pokemon and not only do you get to choose the move, legacy moves / community day moves will be available! For any of you PvPers, this is the chance to make that uber-mon you missed out on. Who will you use your Elite Charged TM on?

There will also be a special research available for $1 if you want to do some extra stuff. Main highlights are 13,000 Stardust, a Poffin, and a Rocket Radar. Let's go through the adventure together!

I will start up a Zoom 8p/9m/10c/11e am so that East coast folks can start hanging out while they Community Day. I will be available for the length of Central community day and I'll stay on as long as I can to help Mountain and Pacific finish up their days. Evolving an Alakazam during the event and up to 2 hours after 5pm to get the fast move Counter. We'll discuss this and how it will affect Alakazam as a raid team member and in PvP.

Alright Icrontic Community, let's be The Very Best!

All Details here: https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/communityday-april2020/
https://pokemongolive.com/events/community-day/

-Digi

maliaGnomeQueenLincelyxandra

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Prizes for Saturday Community Day:
    Door Prizes! Just show up and play (and PM me your mailing address here or on Discord) to be entered in a drawing for $20 Google Play or iTunes for Pokecoins and I'll send you some random Pokemon Stickers in a TF2 or L4D holiday card!

Catch a Shiny Abra and post a screenshot of its appraisal here to be put into a drawing for an Alakazam Plush!

The player who posts the Highest IV Shiny Abra here will win a Mewtwo POP Vinyl Figure (Highest is defined by Total IV, then Attack, Defense and HP stats. If still a tie, a random drawing will be held)

Post a screenshot of any non-Abra family shiny caught during community day and be entered into the drawing for a Slakoth Plush!

See you all tomorrow!

-Digi

primesuspectGnomeQueen
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Bobby you're awesome. That's it. That's the post.

BobbyDigiGarg
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited April 2020

Shiny!

• elyxandraelyxandra St. Catharines, Ontario Icrontian

• elyxandraelyxandra St. Catharines, Ontario Icrontian

Did I do that right? I've never really appraised a pokemon, and only caught a few shinies

BobbyDigi
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited April 2020

Better

• maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

My best one so far:

elyxandra
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Aw yissss here is my non abra shiny for the day, with 17 mins to spare!

Hope everyone had a great community day. I will close entries and announce winners either later tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to get any last minute entries before then. Entries must have been caught during community day hours though, no trading for better IVs :p

-Digi

primesuspect

Entries closed. Going to tally up everything and do the drawings.
    -Digi

edited April 2020

hold up, recalculating happening
    -Digi

WINNERS!!!!
    $20 Gift Card for hanging out - @Massalinie (Please let me know Google Play or iTunes)
    Alakazam Plush for sharing screeny - @elyxandra
    Mewtwo Pop for Highest IV Shiny shared - @drasnor (Won a 3 way tie with 33 IV with 13 attack. I caught a 35, just sayin) :*
    Slakoth Plush for Non-Abra Shiny shared - @Massalinie

Congrats Winners! Please PM me your mailing address so I can send you stuffs!
    Everyone else, if you have not already and still want some stickers, please PM me your mailing address!
    Love you all! Keep on striving to be the very best!
    -Digi

Massalinie_kelyxandra

Omg!!!
    Thank you so much for hosting, @BobbyDigi ! You are a superstar. Slakoth makes me the most happy!! 😊

primesuspect
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Thanks for organizing @BobbyDigi !