IC Minecraft players, Can you help me?

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited May 2020 in Minecraft

I've got some ideas to do some really fun stuff with the community.

What I need is copies of the old Minecraft server's maps/world files. Any and all of them, back to the Alpha sky bridge server.

I'll be digging through some old drives to try to find my copies, but if you have them handy, please let me know so I can grab a copy from ya.

Thanks for any help tracking down some copies.

<3 Digi

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Hmmmm

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Edited OP to clarify I am looking for the maps, not the actual server files.

-Digi

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited April 2020

Ugh.. I think all I have are full server backups. I just zipped them all up and was uploading them for you.
    Really old ones too, not sure if this was my server or what.

If they include the maps, I still want em. I'll happily dig through them.
    -Digi

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

So are you looking for any screenshots of all of the old maps? or actual maps HTML files?

I have screenshots of all of the servers that had map plugins (including a 15-pic progression of the start and build up of server 3's residential and industrial plots that I've been meaning to do something with).

If HTML - I recently found out that I have the entire HTML folder and files for the OG server 1 map (with skywalks) that you can zoom in and out, move around, and see signs posted all around. I can get you that whole thing but it's around 2GB in size and I was having trouble finding a place to host it.

I'm actually looking for the world files. I'll make room in my Dropbox or get an FTP setup if I need to so size is not concern.
    -Digi