The Saucening II: Revenge of the Sauce

2»

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Calling @Garg and @pragtastic. Are you guys in?

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Our good friend @GnomeQueen has kindly donated $10 towards a bottle of sauce for some lucky person. If you would like to get in on Горячий соус для людей, please PM me your forum name. I will choose a winner at random on 7/20.

So we had two whole people interested in our Communist Sauce for the People. I tossed a coin, and @MiracleManS is the lucky recipient. Congrats, and please PM me your address.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

Uh, can I extra communism the sauce and just pay for person 2 to get a bottle as well 😁

Yes?

MiracleManS

There are two bottles remaining! Get 'em while they're remaining! They will remain as long as they remain. Once they are no longer remaining, they will be considered to have a status of not remaining, hence remaining will be negated.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

This is good sauce folks. I've put it on literally everything and its amazing

mas0n