Any watch nerds on Icrontic?

1323334353638»

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Alright. I got a job since then: what do I need to do to get in on this thing?

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian

@primesuspect Login to WatchUSeek and follow the links in this thread There's a registration form that asks for your screen name, the number of watches you want, etc. Fill it out and you'll get put on the wait list.

Step 2 is to fill out this form to select if you want brushed or polished stainless and if you want to order just the watch or also a matching bracelet.

Sounds like they're going to start closing down registration Saturday, Aug 8th and anyone who hasn't done Step 2 will get cut and at that point they'll move up folks on the wait list so having everything answered and ready to go will help a lot to get in at this point.

primesuspect
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian

I have a pretty small collection. Picked up a C65 Trident Vintage from Christopher Ward back in 2018 and it has been my daily since.
    I used to swap straps out fairly often, but these days I mostly wear a custom Cordovan strap I picked up from Form Function Form: https://formfunctionform.com/product/button-stud-watchband-cordovan-custom/

BuddyJprimesuspectThraxMt_Goat