Holiday Exchange

HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chefAustin Icrontian
edited October 2020 in Events

Hi Guys!
Wanted to set up and exchange for the holidays, was thinking of doing in December. Choices to follow, please choose only what you WOULD PLAN on participating in. I will arrange whatever most people are interested in, poll closing date, November 1st to give people adequate time to plan.
IF you want to do multiple things, please choose the one you would like to participate in the most, then leave a comment with the list of things you want to participate in. I'm happy to arrange all 3 if there is enough interest!
Thanks! :biggrin:

Holiday Exchange 19 votes

Card Exchange: Sending holiday cards to people on list (multiple participants)
31%
BlackHawkBobbyDigiWinfreyTushonSazbeanelyxandra 6 votes
Cookie Exchange: Sending holiday baked goods to ONE person on list
10%
GargGnomeQueen 2 votes
Secret Santa: Will be chosen anonymously, will send gift in month of December, limit $50
57%
KwitkodrasnorCrazyJoeMAGICMrTRiotRyderColgereTheRicanDontCallMeKelsoecastRjbocco 11 votes

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Would be happy with Secret Santa as well, but Card Exchange is easiest :smile:

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Same thoughts as Tushon

-Digi

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    Secret Santa: Will be chosen anonymously, will send gift in month of December, limit $50

I voted for Sacret Satan, but in these unprecedented times, it might be easier for folks to card.

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

@Kwitko said:
    I voted for Sacret Satan, but in these unprecedented times, it might be easier for folks to card.

I think this depends on the card, why are holiday cards SO DAMNED EXPENSIVE.