BAKE ALL THE THINGS in October with Massalinie and GQ!

GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz QueenMountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

What up y'all,
IT'S TIME TO BAKE MORE THINGS!!
1.) @Massalinie will be instructing everyone on how to make pretzels! She'll post more details about that below. Get ready to make delicious salty pretzels!

2.) It's time for a spooky bake-off, or a SPOOP-OFF! Make all the spoopy themed baked good in October. This is an event with PRIZES! There will be two-- one distributed randomly, and one based on aesthetics (since I have not yet figured out how to taste things through computer screens). The winner of the aesthetic contest will be determined by vote at the end of the month, and will not be eligible for the random prize. The best thing about the spoopoff? You have almost all month! Photos will be due in this thread by end of day October 28th, so that we have a few days for voting.

Please feel free to submit as many things as you want, but if you put in multiples, please note which you'd like judged for aesthetics. You will only be given one entry for each contest.

Get bakingggggggggggg

primesuspectBobbyDigiStrikesHumerusMegMassalinieSazbeanBLuKnight

Comments

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Saturday Oct 17th is PRETZEL DAY
    Join the discord stream at 12pmPST/3pmEST and bake along! We'll have entertainment for provingtimez.
    I'll be baking this recipe which I've done a few times (including last ICOK at ICHQ) feel free to bake along or follow your own recipe! https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/hot-buttered-soft-pretzels-recipe

SazbeanBobbyDigiGnomeQueenStrikes
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

someone make me ghost-shaped cookies and call them Snickerboodles

GnomeQueenBuddyJMassalinie
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Gingerbread cookies are fantastic.

primesuspectMassalinie
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Hint hint, if you've baked anything this month you qualify for the contest! (@humerusmeg)

Massalinie

My spoopy candle cake! Kind of messy, but still good.

maliaMassalinieStrikes
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    edited October 2020

I love that cake! I also want cake now.
    I present my single baking project in October: cinnamon rolls. There Is zero spoopy about them, but they taste delicious!

MassalinieStrikes

@malia said:
    I love that cake! I also want cake now.
    I present my single baking project in October: cinnamon rolls. There Is zero spoopy about them, but they taste delicious!

I'm coming over

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian
    edited October 2020

Made dis Pumpkin loaf today. Coulda used more pumpkin and spices but pretty tasty.

GnomeQueenStrikes
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    edited November 2020

Monster Sandwich Cookies!

MassalinieGnomeQueenStrikes
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    edited November 2020

Sourdough pumpkin shaped loaves for Halloween

MassalinieWagsFTWStrikes