Pandemic Playtime: Minecraft

2»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

The werewolf map is coming out so good. Blows my mind what you can do in Vanilla Minecraft now-a-days.
    If you have a Minecraft account and you are available this Saturday, Please join us. You will not want to miss this.
    -Digi

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Hype!

Saturday 4/18 5P/6M/7C/8E - Wither Rush
    We'll spin up a random map, get geared up and hit the Nether for some skulls. Once we get 3, we'll fight The Wither!
    Surprise once he's down!
    -Digi

Saturday 5/9 5P/6M/7C/8E - The ExDragonanza
    We're heading into the End on the ICPlays map for the first time. What will we find? Just a normal dragon fight? Don't bet on it!
    -Digi

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian

I've had a casual server up and running for weeks, and I've got a way for people to claim / manage permissions themselves to protect their builds, etc. I just haven't had time to finish the initial "plots" and make a little welcome center that explains how to use. Sorry for delay.

@the_technocrat There is a multiplayer world up on the server available to play on when events are not happening (basically all the time except most Saturday afternoons). Players have started building houses and farms and we're going a dragon fight tomorrow night. It's there without the need for moderated plots and the like if you want to come play with us. Let me know if you want to join in and we'll make sure to get you on the whitelist. Server info is pinned in #cubeshens on Discord.
    -Digi

edited May 2020

Et All: The map from the Wither Rush on 4/18 became our ICPlays map. If you are interested in playing on the server, let me know so we can get you on the whitelist. General server chat happens in #cubeshens on Discord.
    -Digi

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian

@BobbyDigi ah, ok. I thought we didn't have a server / was going to be unavailable for a while?

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

I just wanna be in on the next Werewolf event!

@the_technocrat The server was hosted by Sonorous who had to take it down to conserve energy. The server we are playing on now is donated by Don'tCallMeKelso and I was just going to use it for the weekly events. Interest was expressed to leave a map up for players while not doing the events so after we did the wither rush (Zero to two withers down in one Saturday night) we left that map up for players to play on. There are no fancy mods or anything, about as vanilla as an SMP server can get and we have had little to no problems. I've gotten sucked back also.

@Massalinie I hope you are available this Saturday because werewolf is comin' back!

-Digi

Massalinie

Saturday 5/16 5P/6M/7C/8E - Werewolf!
    Ask anyone that has joined us in the past, this is a blast. Hope to see everyone there!
    -Digi

Massalinie
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

This was super fun @BobbyDigi amazing map setup! Can't wait til next time!

Saturday 5/23 5P/6M/7C/8E - Raid Defense (Custom Map) and/or Werewolf!
    I've been toying around with a new map idea, if I can get a working version of it by Saturday, we'll give it a shot. Ether way, we'll do a couple rounds of Werewolf!
    -Digi

Massalinie

7/4 Adventure will be Fireworks show and then some Werewolf. 5P/6M/7C/8E
    -Digi

edited July 2020

7/18 We did some Dungeons
    7/25 Was no adventure due to me not being available
    8/1 I am looking into 1.16 update. If the software is ready, I will be updating the server that day and we'll do a Nether adventure to check out the new stuff.
    8/8 The Raid Defense map is maybe 80% complete. The last run we did was awesome but was still to easy so I've got some balancing to do. The next time I run it will be more the the difficult side to test a balance swing in that direction. I'm shooting for 8/8 for this.

-Digi

Server is updated to 1.16.1 and will be available to play 5P/6M/7C/8E 8/1/20
    Let's adventure to the new Nether!

-Digi

Linc
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian

Bit late to the party with this but can I get access for me and my daughter, please? Is this the Bedrock edition (Windows Store version)?

@CyrixInstead I'll need both of your in-game names so I can add you to the white list. Do you have Discord? There is a bit of discussion we should have also.
    -Digi

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

I can has add, Lunaticbob

• CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    @CyrixInstead I'll need both of your in-game names so I can add you to the white list. Do you have Discord? There is a bit of discussion we should have also.
    -Digi

I can get Discord. I'm in the UK so would have to sort a convenient time for us both mate.