edited February 2021

In

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Doap

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

In!

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited February 2021

Event #5 - Get Blinded Again Tourney: February 26 5:30p / 6:30m / 7:30c / 8:30e
    Minimum stack: Must bring 5000c
    Bonus Minimum Playtime: N/A
    Participation award: Based on placement. The lower half of participants (rounded down) will get 5000c. The upper half will get 2500c x (Number of Players Knocked Out Before Them) with the winner getting a +10000c bonus.
    Example Payout, 7 players
    1. 25000c
    2. 12500c
    3. 10000c
    4. 7500c
    5-7. 5000c

This week we will be doing another standard tournament like Event #3 but with more dosh. Everyone will start with 5000 chips. If we get more than 10 entrants, we will split between multiple tables and then combine once back down to 10. The rules will be as follows:
    Play until there is only one standing
    Blinds starting at 25/50
    Blinds Increasing every 15 minutes
    25/50, 50/100, 75/150, 100/200, 150/300, 250/500, 300/600, 500/1000

Event #5 Table

If you can, let me know if you are in so I can reserve your spot at the table. Reply here or hit me up in Discord with an "In!". I know I am going to get last minute "In"s, I expect it at this point so I will plan for it. Spots will be randomly assigned (except in the case of overflow to 2 tables, Sugar and I will be at different tables to host).

As always, hit me up with any questions.

-Digi

edited March 2021

Event #6, 7, 8, and 9 - March Movie Nights. Wednesdays March 3, 10, 17, 24 5:30p / 6:30m / 7:30c / 8:30e
    Minimum stack: 20000
    Bonus Minimum Playtime: 60 min
    Participation award: 15000
    I'll open the table to sit at 5p / 6m / 7c / 8e and start play 30 min later along with a movie. The table will be open a minimum of 2 hours. Take a sit and play as long as you like, watch the movie and just BS. Blinds will be 50/100 for the duration of these event. No sitting will be allowed 90 minutes after the start.
    Seats are first come, first served for this event. During the events, if the table is full, hit me up to be added to the wait list. Running out of chips counts as getting up and sitting back down will require going through the wait list.

The selected movies are classics in my house. They are quoted on an almost daily basis. They may be campy, they may not be at the top of any awards lists, but they hold special spots for the Digi Fam.

March 3 - My Cousin Vinny (Table)

March 10 - Joe Dirt (Table)

March 17 - Bedazzled

March 24 - Office Space

Edit: I upped participation bonus in these events to 15000 to minimize the hit players would take as long as they participate for at least an hour.
    -Digi

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    Event #5 - Get Blinded Again Tourney: February 26 5:30p / 6:30m / 7:30c / 8:30e

In

BobbyDigi
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

In for tourney :)

BobbyDigi

in for tourney!

BobbyDigi
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

ok

Tourney 2: 2 hours 26 minutes total time (168 hands), 38 minutes (75 hands) Digi v Fodder

RyanFodderBobbyDigi
    edited March 2021

Standings after Event #5

Standings after Event #6

-Digi

Standings after Event #7

-Digi

Standings after Event #8

-Digi

@BobbyDigi said:
    Standings after Event #8

-Digi

Well, you did remark that I needed to play to rise in the ranks. You were correct.
    ^5 @Massalinie

• IvanIvan Icrontian

@Ivan said:
    @GnomeQueen ^5

Thanks Ivan.

• IvanIvan Icrontian

Standings after event #9

-Digi

Event #10 - Get Blinded YET Again Tourney: April 2 5:30p / 6:30m / 7:30c / 8:30e
    Minimum stack: No Buy In. Everyone starts with 10000c
    Participation award: Based on placement. The lower half of participants (rounded down) will get 10000c. The upper half will get 5000c x (Number of Players Knocked Out Before Them) with the winner getting a +10000c bonus.
    Example Payout, 7 players
    1. 40000c
    2. 25000c
    3. 20000c
    4. 15000c
    5-7. 10000c

This week we will be doing a standard tournament. Everyone will start with 10000 chips. If we get more than 10 entrants, we will split between multiple tables and then combine once back down to 10. The rules will be as follows:
    Blinds starting at 25/50
    25/50, 50/100, 75/150, 100/200, 150/300, 250/500, 300/600, 500/1000, 750/1500

Event #10 Table (Link will be posted before event start)

If you can, let me know if you are in so I can reserve your spot at the table. Reply here or hit me up in Discord with an "In!". I know I am going to get last minute "In"s, I expect it at this point so I will plan for it. Spots will be randomly assigned (except in the case of overflow to 2 tables, Sugar and I will be at different tables to host).

-Digi

Massalinie

In!

Tourney 3: 2 hours 45 minutes, 162 hands

BobbyDigi
    edited April 2021

Heads up between @Massalinie and I was 28 minutes, 60 hands

Standings after Event #10

-Digi

edited April 2021

Event #11 - Mid-Season Maverick: April 9 5:30p / 6:30m / 7:30c / 8:30e
    Mid-Season Championship Event and Movie: Maverick (1994)
    Stacks determined on current standings. Current chip count / 10.
    No Bonus for this event. This event will cement the standings at the half way point through Bobby's Poker Night: Season 1.

Due to popular demand. Movie and Poker is back! This week we will be putting our entire stacks on the line to determine who can claim the crown half way through the season. Everyone will start with their current chip stack divided by 10. If we get more than 10 entrants, we will split evenly between multiple tables and then combine once back down to 10. The rules will be as follows:
    Play until only The Mid-Season Maverick is standing
    Blinds starting at 25/50
    25/50, 50/100, 75/150, 100/200, 150/300, 250/500, 300/600, 500/1000, Double every 15 min

Event #11 Table

As this is a special mid-season event, you can only participate if you have participated in at least one other event. If you can, let me know if you are in or out so I can setup the table(s), please do. Reply here or hit me up in Discord with an "In!". Spots will be assigned based on chip counts to be even per table if needed.

-Digi

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

In!

BobbyDigi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

In!

BobbyDigi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I'm an idiot, i thought the poker night was tonight. I retract my in and am 99% out. Will DM if that changes.

Oh in!

edited April 2021

Total tournament: 140 hands, 2 hours 20 minutes.
    Heads up: 26 hands, 9 minutes (blissfully, because I was so very stressed out :D ) There were really 3 major hands in the final showdown.
    The final 3 players ran 47 hands, 22 minutes until Sugar went out at which point the stacks were Digi: 86737, Massey: 22290. :eek:

I added the 0s to this chart when folks went out, not sure if better except that you can tell who won at the end and it makes the all-ins more clear. Might go back and adjust the others.

Is it just me or do the lines seem smoother than usual in general?

edited April 2021

Welcome to the second half of Bobby's Poker Night: Season 1. There will be a few changes from the first half.

• I will be enforcing the randomized seats. There is a feature to mix up the seats before starting. Unless stated otherwise for a particular event, I will be randomizing the seats at the beginning of the event.
    • Stacks will be recalculated based on the first half of the season. There will be a base amount with additions made based on things like tournaments won and participation. More information and stack counts will be coming soon.
    • During tournament style events, the option to deal to away players will always be active. Feel free to step away but understand cards and blinds will still apply to your seat.

Event #11 - Meme Dream Tourney: April 20 5:30p / 6:30m / 7:30c / 8:30e
    Minimum stack: No Buy In. Just sit down with some chips.
    Participation award: Just win.

This will be a standard tournament with a few meme-y twists . If we get more than 10 entrants, we will split between multiple tables and then combine once back down to 10. The rules will be as follows:
    I highly suggest you read and understand This and This before Tuesday.
    I reserve the right to mute any participants on Discord at any time including but not limited to asking about or expressing confusion about the above two features.
    Further details will be a surprise

Event #11 Table (Link will be posted before event start)

-Digi

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

No possibility of being late? Could you put me in and just take whatever blind i may owe?