• Bandrick [BYO air mattress, attic]
    • Strikes [bedroll on tatami mats]
    WinfreyGylvanasBobbyDigiStrikes
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

Arrival: 27 Oct @ 6:45pm
    Departure: 1 Nov @ 3:00pm
    I have a rental car and can provide pickup/dropoff if needed

Protip: If you've reserved a rental car, you might want to see whether modifying your reservation will result in a lower price. Avis prices took a nosedive recently and I got a much larger vehicle for about $100 less than what I originally had.

Winfrey
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

We should get a plane

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2021

Arrival 28 Oct @ 1003P
    Depart 31 Oct @ 925P
    Have a rental car as well if anyone needs transport around those times.

Winfrey
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Edited my arrival and departure times. Happy to coordinate pickup/dropoff at airport for anyone else coming in around that time. Thursday night crew 💪

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

In, no room needed, staying in the usual hotel out in Dearborn.

LincMAGIC

@UPSLynx and I arrive Wednesday 10/27, at 8:55pm (and we'll probably be hungry!) and depart at 6:22pm, Sunday. Would appreciate rides in cars.

• PinkInDetroitPinkInDetroit Brian's (actual) Waifu Detroit, MI Icrontian

Super random, my friend Patrick (you may remember him from my wedding, he was my man of honor) is gonna visit for the partay!

WagsFTW
  • StrikesStrikes Lincoln, NE Icrontian

I... I am actually able to make it to this! I would very much like to carpool out from and back to the airport, and I would also greatly appreciate some ICHQ living space for Thursday night through Tuesday morning if that's alright.
    Arrival 28 Oct @ 850P
    Depart 02 Nov @ 400P
    Looks like @Tushon lines up with me nicely on arrival, and I'll be happy to head out with someone leaving on the 2nd should there be someone leaving then.

I am so excited to see you all again!

@PinkInDetroit said:
    Super random, my friend Patrick (you may remember him from my wedding, he was my man of honor) is gonna visit for the partay!

MY SOULMATE IS COMING I'M SO PUMPED

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

the powers that be

His name is Aaron.

colaRyderRjbocco

The current dog struggle at ICHQ is convincing the dogs they are not allowed to have a rawhide on the couch. Neither of them seem impressed nor convinced this is a real rule.

colaMt_GoatMAGIC
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

@Linc said:
    The current dog struggle at ICHQ is convincing the dogs they are not allowed to have a rawhide on the couch. Neither of them seem impressed nor convinced this is a real rule.

Good luck and when you figure it out, could you teach Bruno and Zoey?

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited October 2021

Sup guys. I really miss you all. 2020 and 2021 so far has been one of the most challenging times for me. Ever. For many reasons. I'll skip the details (for now).

I just know that I could really use some hangout time back at the ol ICHQ in Detroit. And hugs. All the hugs. Hugs for days. Maybe even some bro-bos, who knows.

@Linc, is there any space left for a small air mattress (twin/full size, not queen). If there is, I would like to try as hard as I can to make it this year.

StrikesAaron
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian

I might be able to make it; will likely be a last minute decision depending on work shens. If I am able to, I won't need any accomodations.

BandrikWinfreyStrikes
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2021

Update my OP with slight landing time change.
    Booking a Luxury Bus and taking Dallas train to and from Dallas airport. Should be an adventure :D
    Looking for local travel from DTW Arrive Oct 28 7:19pm @mertesn we land about 35 min after you if that is not too inconvenient of a wait.
    Depart Nov 1 7:05am - I have no illusion anyone wants to get up at 0'dark hundred on a Monday and take us to the airport but if anyone happens to be heading that way, I'll buy you some coffee ;D

-Digi

@BobbyDigi said:
    Update my OP with slight landing time change.
    Booking a Luxury Bus and taking Dallas train to and from Dallas airport. Should be an adventure :D
    Looking for local travel from DTW Arrive Oct 28 7:19pm @mertesn we land about 35 min after you if that is not too inconvenient of a wait.
    Depart Nov 1 7:05am - I have no illusion anyone wants to get up at 0'dark hundred on a Monday and take us to the airport but if anyone happens to be heading that way, I'll buy you some coffee ;D

-Digi

No problem.

• Oh hey. Probably should mention I'll be around all week. Wednesday I'll leave from the soup kitchen at 5 to head over to HQ and Thursday probably the same time after class. Other than that expect me around all weekend! Since I live so close I'll probably just be driving down to HQ each day so if anyone needs a ride somewhere or just wants to tour the "lovely" Center Line/Warren area feel free to lmk! Can't wait to see most of y'all for the first time! 😁😁😁

WagsFTWBandrikStrikes
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I arrive Wed 10/27 at 11:38 AM, and fly out Monday 11/01 at 12:20 PM. I'll take a Lyft unless somebody happens to be available or landing around the same time.
    @Linc could you add me to the staying-at-the-house list?

LincBandrikWinfrey
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Alrighty, I should be able to make it this year. I can arrive Thursday and will head out either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. @Linc please add me to the house list for attic space. Thanks!

Linc
    edited October 2021

I updated my post above with more details on intended sleeping arrangements. I still reserve the right to edit until the last minute. If you're penciled in for tatami mats and strongly prefer a cot (you're getting a ground pad either way!) and are 280 pounds or less let me know. Personally I'd take the tatami but it's ground level instead of raised.

• StrikesStrikes Lincoln, NE Icrontian

@Linc Please add me for attic space. Loved the mat last time I stayed over, but whatever is fine! Will need it from Oct 28th to Nov 2nd if that's alright.

LincMAGIC
    edited October 2021

@Strikes said:
    Nov 2nd if that's alright.

I have a 10am flight that day, but Cola and Aaron will still be home, should be fine. Need you to depart before noon, though.

For the rest of you, please do clear staying later than the 1st with us before making that a plan. We all revert to normal schedules on Oct 2. :)

Strikes
  • @Linc said:

on Oct 2. :)

October?

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

@Rjbocco said:

@Linc said:

on Oct 2. :)

October?

Oktober?

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Monday, back at work. :(

Ryder
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2021

It was so good to see everyone and get the hugs and <3's from everyone. It felt like a fun party, family reunion, and a celebration of each of us making it through the hellscape of the last 2 years all in one. Hope that regularly scheduled events are never derailed again!

Also Loopin' Chewie beybey. 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

MAGICLincRyanMMStrikes