Expo 2022 D&D One-Shot: All Undead Nazis Must Die

sazboomsazboom White Lake MI Icrontian

So this is a discussion thread for the D&D event I will be running at Expo (get your ticket now).

All Undead Nazis Must Die

It is Alternate Earth 1941. France has surrendered. Britain is fighting for its life. The Americans have just arrived in the conflict. Magic is real. The Occult is real. Zombies are very real.

Your character is a member of an elite counter-occult division of the Joint Ally forces. Codename: Bugaboo. Your mission is to stop the head of the Neu Arischer Wicca (Neo-Aryan Wiccan) movement before he unleashes his latest occult creation.

When: Thursday 10:00am (sharp)
Where: Pub

Details on the game, character creation, limitations, etc to come.

Let me know in this thread who might be interested

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Oh you know I'm in

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

yes

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

DND is full, RIP

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

this sounds great for those that are in!

GnomeQueen
  • sazboomsazboom White Lake MI Icrontian
    edited June 2022

Updated details as promised

Will you be creating your own characters? - yes and no
    As this is a Convention game, I've opted for this game to have Pre-generated Character templates that I hand out at the table. It makes the prep easier on my as I can make sure everyone has a fun time without worrying about the characters themselves. You will, however, be deciding your name, your image, and your heritage from some options.

Is this using the D&D 5e system? - no
    D&D is good for when you want to play a character who is really good and almost everything, and certainly better than everyone else. That's doesn't really work well for most games not set in a fantasy world. So this game is going to use the Achtung! Cthulhu ruleset, written specifically for the Weird World War 2 stories.

• You DO NOT have to learn the rules before we play. I will be your guide!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the table

• sazboomsazboom White Lake MI Icrontian

So sorry for the late notice, but seems I still have Covid from exposure two weeks ago. In an abundance of safety, I will be staying home this Expo. Thus I will have to cancel this event. I am sorry