Ubisoft connect not working

adarryladarryl No Man Stands So Tall As When He Stoops To Help a Child. Icrontian

I have not been able to get Ubisoft Connect to connect to play games. It returns an error, "a ubisoft service is not available". This has been going on for several days now and I have not found a fix. Online troubleshooting suggests downloading and reinstalling Ubisoft Connect which i have done but at install, I get a prompt that the version I am trying to install is older than the current version and the installation is aborted. Is anyone else having problems with Ubisoft Connect not working? Do you know of a fix? Thanks.

[Deleted User]

Comments

• adarryladarryl No Man Stands So Tall As When He Stoops To Help a Child. Icrontian
    edited May 2023

Nevermind. The service is back up and running for me today. I guess they are just like Comcast. Whenever things aren't working as they should, they just point their finger away from themselves and say, "Look!, look over there! Nothing to see on our end!" They must be taking lessons from Republicans. :-/

• @adarryl said:
    Nevermind. The service is back up and running for me today. I guess they are just like Comcast. Whenever things aren't working as they should, they just point their finger away from themselves and say, "Look!, look over there! Nothing to see on our end!" They must be taking lessons from Republicans. :-/

I'd be curious if they are running Cisco viptela edge routers. They had a massive meltdown due to a child security cert expiration a couple weeks ago. It was a bit of a disaster.