If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Expo 2014: The gaming & general geekery event you don't want to miss. Read about what's new this year and then buy tickets here.

Nigerian Email Scammers SCAMMED

ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
edited Jul 2006 in The Icrontic Pub
OMG this has to be one of teh funyest of thee funneis. This guy responds back to the email scammers and sets them up, having them 'prove' their identities by holding up signs (some nsfw) and other props in their pictures. But by far the best part is reading the correspondence that flows back and forth, which really puts the pictures in context. Time consuming but freaking hilarious.

Linky

Comments

• ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    And another similar site

Pure comedy gold. Some NSFW images again. :D
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina
    edited Oct 2004
    haha ;D great link Keto, that one about prince Joe was so funny. The photochops in there are great. Good sight for some laughs.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Milford, OH Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    wow, that is hilarious! :thumbsup:
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    Outstanding contribution to the internet :D
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK
    edited Oct 2004
    Revenge is sweet reading!! :)
    edited Oct 2004
    I have already started on my career to scam the scammers. I started last night with the help of that site, and already have one guy on the hook :) This is going to be fun.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect HumanGarbageDisposal Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    Document it here, clutch!
    edited Oct 2004
    primesuspect said:
    Document it here, clutch!
    Will do sir. I have already planted my new e-mail address christianbrother at gmail dot come on many guestbooks around the internet ( someone is out fishing for e-mails right now I bet ). I have also sent the scammers e-mails about some of the letters that have been posted on that site, as if they sent it to me. Now we just got to sit back and wait for someone to bite :D
    edited Oct 2004
    Ok update time guys. This scammer that I'm talking to now has a mother dying of cancer ( how sad ) so she needs me to send her money and all that crap for her mother ( and you know I have LOTS of money to give right ;) ) well I told her that my name is Mike Hunt, say that out loud and see if you don't get it ;D so I told her to take a picture of herself with a sign that says...get this... "Eat Mike Hunt" haha this was my slogan at my Church for the Food drive we just did, so if she sends me the pic I will know she is for real :thumbsup: and I will send her thousands of dollars for her mom.

I will be back with any more updates. AT this time I have about 10 scammers sending me e-mails every day, this is going to be a fun ride.
    edited Oct 2004
    Another update. I have created a new character. He is a wealthy business man in the U.S. His name is Semen Spot. He runs and owns a hugh clothing company by the name of SemenWear. I have asked two of my newest scammers to send me a pic with them holding a sign of my new slogan for my company. My new slogan is "Cover me in semen" so I hope they send me some good pics.

This is a real fun hobby, I get about 9 e-mails every day of scammers trying to give me millions and millions of dollars. So many scammers, so little time.
  • Access_DeniedAccess_Denied tennessee
    edited Oct 2004
    lmao, omg thats some funny sh*t
  • PressXPressX Working! New
    edited Oct 2004
    Like the site... funny and apt.

Be careful Clutch... it goes without saying but don't give anything away about who/where you are :thumbsup:
    edited Oct 2004
    Don't worry guys, they don't know anything about me. I even have my own private voicemail/fax number in Washington for them to call/fax me documents. If they leave me a voice mail I get it as a .wav attachment in my e-mail, and same thing for a fax. I got everything already setup to go.

This is my newest e-mail from one of my scammers. You will enjoy this.
    Dear Frank Semen,

I thank you very much for your reply.

By tomorrow i try and snap another photo whic i will
    your slogan (COVER ME IN SEMEN) but i don't know when
    the picture will come out from the photographer,any
    time it comeout i will send it to you immediately.

I want you to send me your phone numbers now so that i
    can call you and giving you some urgent informations
    at hands.

I expecting to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Martin Kobarho.
    So as soon as I get my "cover me in semen" picture I will be sure to show you guys. And as always thanks for tuning in :)
  • JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited Oct 2004
    LOL this is going to be hilarious ^^
    edited Oct 2004
    Well this guy can't wait to get my money. I got this e-mail this morning.
    Dear Frank Semen,

I just want informed you that i have just snap the
    picture but it will be ready on Wednesday so as soon
    as it is ready i will send it to you.
    So Please stop by Wednesday to see my picture. And if he doesn't come up with it Wed. then I'm going to give him a good slap.

I also got 5 voicemails today in my private voicemail box in Washington, these guys sound like total tards on the phone, no wonder they have to scam people for a living. If I get a really good voicemail I will post it for you to download and listen to. Stop back Wed. for some good times folks :)
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Pokémaster, Watch Slut Toronto, ON Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    I love you Jeremy, and I want to have your babies. ;D
    edited Oct 2004
    Thrax said:
    I love you Jeremy, and I want to have your babies. ;D

;D

Just for you guys I'm going to start up a Mantouch bait for some lucky scammer, I still have some voicemails to listen to, and some e-mails to send out. But I will get a good story line together, and see if I can get some good mantouch baits going on ;)
    edited Oct 2004
    IT'S HERE

I am at work now, but I just got the picture as you are all waiting to see. Give me about 1 hour or so to get off of work and show you. This guy is such a champ, you will die laughing when you see it. I can hardly contain myself now, haha omg.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    Bwahahahaha, I can't wait!!
  • floppybootstompfloppybootstomp Greenwich
    edited Oct 2004
    This is good :D

'Mike Hunt' ;D

WTG Clutch :thumbsup:
    edited Oct 2004
    I PRESENT TO YOU

MY BI*CH

• McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    Ah-ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaa ****ING TITS!
  • floppybootstompfloppybootstomp Greenwich
    edited Oct 2004
  • primesuspectprimesuspect HumanGarbageDisposal Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    omg clutch. totally priceless.....
  • PressXPressX Working! New
    edited Oct 2004
    :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
    edited Oct 2004
    now clutch, we need a man touch one to OFFCIALLY represent S-M
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    :Pwned: :clap: :Pwned: :headbange :respect: :respect: :respect: :kneel:
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Pokémaster, Watch Slut Toronto, ON Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    Holy ****, clutch. ;D
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited Oct 2004
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha
    ;D

/me dies in fits of insane laughter
    edited Oct 2004
    leishi85 said:
    now clutch, we need a man touch one to OFFCIALLY represent S-M
    I shall try my best to bring one home for the team. Let my mind wonder and I will come up with some crazy idea.
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    what happens when 1 man pwndszz the entire internet, does it die? OMFG that is hilarious ;D
    edited Oct 2004
    zomg lol thats great
    edited Oct 2004
    keto said:
    what happens when 1 man pwndszz the entire internet, does it die? OMFG that is hilarious ;D

Do not fear I have a trick up my hat that I'm sure this guy will fall for. I cannot give any details yet as I don't know if it will work. Plus I got 3 other scammers on my hook now to play with. The best has yet to come I hope :)

Hope you all enjoyed, please stop by again for the chronicles of Clutch and the SmackTard Scammers.
  • TheSmJTheSmJ Farmington Hills (Metro Detroit)
    edited Oct 2004
    I wonder if (some) of these guys actually do know what they're writing. I mean, they seem to understand english enough to be able to write somewhat ineluctable e-mails.

Could they just be doing it because they are willing to do whatever it takes to get money? Guess we'll never really know.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
    edited Oct 2004
    that's what i'm guessing, they are doing it thinking u might send them the money.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited Oct 2004
    They're criminals.

I've always wanted to pwn one or two! ;D
    edited Oct 2004
    They will do just about ANYTHING for money, they are low life thiefs and criminals. And they don't have much of a grasp of the language as you would think. I have gotten over 10 voicemails from these idiots and they are by far dumb as a brick.

I mean I got one thinking my name is Harry Clit, hahah If they don't do as you ask them, you can throw some more money at them and they come crawling back for more.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited Oct 2004
    You mean you actually DO send them some money? :-/
    edited Oct 2004
    entropy said:
    You mean you actually DO send them some money? :-/

Who me? I'm a broke ass fool yo, haha You have to make them think you are going to send them money. The scams go like this.

- You get an e-mail from them
    - They promise to move millions of dollars to your account and you get a % of it
    - Some fool falls for it and they start exchanging info
    - Then the scammer comes up saying they need like $10,000 for processing fees and crap so you can't get the money
    - Some fool sends them the money, and they get screwed

So I go along with the whole thing, and they think I am going to send them these crazy processing fees and crap. And once they think they have you ( which you actually have them in my case ) you can make them do pretty much anything ;)
    edited Nov 2004
    Ok a little update for you guys. You didn’t think I had fallen off the earth right? Well I am trying to get our friend who likes to get covered in semen to agree to give me pictures to put in my marketing ads. I told him that he had great potential and I would pay him $2,500 per photo that made it into a magazine for my clothing like “Cover me in Semen” So I am waiting on his reply to see if he will send me more pics. I also have a scammer who thinks I am going to fly to South Africa to meet him. I told him he would need to book me a hotel before I left. And I will need a picture of the receipt to know this smacktard spent money on a hotel nobody will stay in, hehe

A list of my names I am going by is below. Hope you enjoy

Semen Spot
    Frank Semen
    Frank Mika
    Harry Clit ( hehe )
    Mike Hunt

God I love this.
    edited Nov 2004
    lmao.. you are my hero clutch :rockon:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited Nov 2004
    Clutch, you are a star! I'll cover you with... applause. Leo can't believe that he just found this thread.
    I mean I got one thinking my name is Harry Clit
    ;D

Thanks for the great entertainment. :thumbsup:
    edited Nov 2004
    I do it for the people :) I would rather waste their time than some innocent person that would actually fall for this stuff. As soon as I get some good e-mails I will post one of them here for you all to enjoy. I hope to get some good death threats once I finally end some of these and begin some new ones as well :thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited Nov 2004
    I do it for the people I would rather waste their time than some innocent person that would actually fall for this stuff.
    That's kind of you Clutch. You know, we can think to ourselves, "Anyone stupid enough to fall for that, deserves what they get". Well, that sounds reasonable until that someone is your grandmother, or a friend who is financially desperate.

Yup, believe it or not, there are plenty of people who fall for these scams.
    edited Nov 2004
    11-08-04 UPDATE

OMG this is going to be great if I can pull this off guys. Well you know my scammer sent me the pic, well he is willing to be in my marketing ads in magazines, hahaha Here is the e-mail I got after I asked him for more semen pics, but the slogan is going to change a little bit ;)

I told him I need the pics by Wed. for the "deadline" so you guys have to tune in if I get these pics, they will be classic. He also thinks I am going to give him $3,000 a pic and I am going to put him in a three page spread, haha

Here is the e-mail he sent me.
    Dear Frank,

I received your mail and the content is quite
    understood. i agreed to send you some photos for the
    ads as soon as possible. so you can now send me the
    guideline to see how the pic will look like.

I would also like to asked you how far are you going
    with my lawyer because i really want you to work with
    him so that we can be successfull .

i will be waiting for your reply. and the guideline of
    how to take the pics

Thanks.

:thumbsup:
    edited Nov 2004
    lol this is going to be great
    edited Nov 2004
    Ok update time.

One of my pets finally realized that I was ****ting him the whole time. He thought I was going to fly to South Africa to meet him, and he didn't get me a hotel so I had to send him an e-mail with some choice words in them.

Well I got this e-mail today
    Wy are you fooling yourself?

You are a big fool and don't write me again.

You idiot and animal,liar

These guys are freaking tards, look at this e-mail, what a tard.

So I sent him this final e-mail
    Hey dip****, can you spell or not? How stupid are you?

I am not fooling myself, you are fooling yourself you stupid MUGU. haha I knew you were a dumbass scammer from the day I saw your e-mail. You actually thought I was going to meet you, haha how stupid can you get. Maybe the reason why you are getting your e-mail accounts cut off is because you are sending out so many scams. How ****ing stupid can you be? You thought my ****ing name was HARRY CLIT for gods sake, hahah and you fell for it I had you in my hands for 24 ****ing days you dumbass. You thought you were going to scam money out of me? Did you not finish high school boy? hahah I hope you had fun with our little game, because I sure did. I fooled you once you will get fooled many more times because you believe what I wrote, haha I’m still laughing at how stupid you are. I wonder how much money you spent calling my voicemail and leaving me messages so I can laugh at how stupid you are.

HAVE FUN MUGU

I'm glad I got to waste his money for long distance calls to a fake voicemail, and 24 days of his life, haha

BTW this isn't the guy that sent me that great pic, I'm still working on him.

They call us MUGU, which is an idiot so I call them a Mugu back to let them know I am into their little games.
    edited Nov 2004
    lmao.. lord thats awsome.. i got a few emails from them a while back and played along for a couple of days but grew tired of it and promptly gave him a cuss fit and told him i was a computer hacker and knew his ****ing IP address so he better never use a computer again

;D ;D :thumbsup:
    edited Nov 2004
    Right now I am working with a guy, we are trying to get this guy put in jail, if he does get some jail time I will let you all know. I'm sure he will e-mail me when he gets back to the internet cafe with some voodoo curse, they love to do voodoo on those who bait them.
  • edited Nov 2004
    Is this like p-p-powerbook?