If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

pics of my car

Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
edited Dec 2003 in The Pub
Been bragging about it the past month on here :rollseyes: ..figured it was time for some proof :D

Comments

• Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited Dec 2003
    other side

license plate says "Chevy tough: Any Time Baby" and has a pic of a bulldog, heh
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited Dec 2003
    Thas REALLY nice. Looks like you been usin some elbow grease on that wax job. Body as straight & clean as it looks in the pics?

I forget, 305? If I had to guess, I'd say the suspension's been strengthened, it looks about 1" higher than stock, tho that could be the tires & wheels or could be my overactive imagination.
    edited Dec 2003
    hehe keen eye Keto

I just dropped a HO350ci in it.. did have a 305ci w/ 175,000 miles...

front coils have 1 1/2" wedge in em because of the tires (too big)

Body ROCKS!!! that's why we bought it..such good shape....only a bit rusted under the cab (typical of these) no dents, onlly a small scratch above the fuel door (guy before me said it happened at the pump)

and yes, I work my ass off to keep it pretty
    edited Dec 2003
    oh yeah..the front (note the huge tires)
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited Dec 2003
    Nice wheels (and I mean both, the literal wheels and the figurative wheels--the car).
  • JBJB Carlsbad, CA
    edited Dec 2003
    hehe, i saw them rip one of those up on monster garage!;D ;D
    looks nice Ron
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited Dec 2003
    Sweet, looks really good.
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited Dec 2003
    just out of curiousity, and also a desire to do something similar myself, wanna give me some prices on how much it cost, and how much all of the repairs cost???

i'm looking around for something like a chevelle / charger / nova, with a non-working motor. i'll find it eventually, i swear
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak
    would love to find an old Charger and fix it up.

I'd be willing to trade my Fiero for a Charger, but I somehow doubt anyone fortunate enough to own a Charger would be stupid enough to trade a Fiero for it unless the Charger was a complete and total wreck.
    Houston, TX Member
    edited Dec 2003
    would love to find an old Charger and fix it up.

I'd be willing to trade my Fiero for a Charger, but I somehow doubt anyone fortunate enough to own a Charger would be stupid enough to trade a Fiero for it unless the Charger was a complete and total wreck.
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited Dec 2003
    :cool2:

Everything I thought it'd be Rot :thumbsup:
    edited Dec 2003
    TheBaron had this to say
    just out of curiousity, and also a desire to do something similar myself, wanna give me some prices on how much it cost, and how much all of the repairs cost???

i'm looking around for something like a chevelle / charger / nova, with a non-working motor. i'll find it eventually, i swear

Traded the shot engine and gave $900 for the motor..

$2500 installed w/ intake and carb, air cleaner, hoses, belts, etc...

car's tranny was good (TH350)

The car cost me $6000..the owner had just put about 3k down for a new paint job about 6 monthes ago..soi I didn't have to mess with the paint or body

needed new suspension parts..about $1k there..

I'm in the process of interior restoration (converting to black)

all in all there's about 4k in it as of now, plus the 6 I paid for it..
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited Dec 2003
    VERY nice
    edited Dec 2003
    a2jfreak had this to say
    * a2jfreak would love to find an old Charger and fix it up.

I've always wanted a General Lee Charger :thumbsup:
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited Dec 2003
    Nice looking ride! :)

While out driving around this morning, house shopping, I saw a '65 El Camino for $9,000. Was in pretty good shape.