If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Introduce yourself!

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Welcome to our home!
    kimono54
  • Church4252Church4252 K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    *wakes up* welcome.... *falls asleep*
    kimono54
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I haven't been on Icrontic in a while so I'm just going to reintroduce myself!

Hi, I'm Kenneth! You can call me Ken or Theironhand or anything you want. I've been a member of Icrontic for over a year now and it's the best community I've been apart of. I'm a huge gamer and uh, I'm going to Expo this year.....so say hi to me!
    Teramona
    Thanks for the intro... we are better for you joining back then and now.
    primesuspect
  • Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself here seeing as I've been signed up for a good few days!

I'm Cathartis, variously also known as Cat, Katze and Cobalt. Found this place after a couple of my friends in the Morrowind mod project Tamriel Rebuilt attended the Detroit Expo recently, I checked out the site and thought it seemed like a pretty cool place!

I totally would have joined in on their road trip across America had I lived in the US, but I'm British :P I can be found on the Icrontic IRC channel pretty much all day so that's a good place to catch me :D
    primesuspectGnomeQueen
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Oooh, another Euro... Welcome!
    Cathartis
    Welcome to our interwebs home...
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Welcome Cathartis!
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Welcome Cathartis! We're cool, I promise.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Welcome to Icrontic :)
  • Thanks for the welcome, guys :D I'll probably be pretty quiet at first while I get a feel for the place!
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Welcome! :)
  • Hello all. I was introduced to this site by an individual on B0bbyDigi's Euro Truck stream.

Little about myself. I am 29 years old. I was born in Seattle. Moved to South Korea 6 years ago. Married, live about 40 minutes east of Seoul.

My hobbies: cars (BMW fan/owner), motorcycles (Honda fan/owner), scuba diving, rugby and just about all manner of video games.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Welcome man! It was hilarious having a discussion with you moderated through @Canti

Sounds like you'll fit in just great here.

A quick little thing. Just about every Tuesday we have a regular TF2 night at 10pmEST and members play pickup games of whatever with each other on most days. If you want join up on the Steam group and hop on into the fun!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Hello all. I was introduced to this site by an individual on B0bbyDigi's Euro Truck stream.

Little about myself. I am 29 years old. I was born in Seattle. Moved to South Korea 6 years ago. Married, live about 40 minutes east of Seoul.

My hobbies: cars (BMW fan/owner), motorcycles (Honda fan/owner), scuba diving, rugby and just about all manner of video games.

Welcome to Icrontic :)

• Ilriyas said:

A quick little thing. Just about every Tuesday we have a regular TF2 night at 10pmEST and members play pickup games of whatever with each other on most days. If you want join up on the Steam group and hop on into the fun!

Would love to. I used to play tons of TF2, but haven't played it in about 6 months. Unfortunately, 10pm EST is 7am for me here and I would be on my way to work :(

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    Welcome to Icrontic Duffman2_0. Your comment above was the 1337th post in this thread. Mildly amusing.

-Digi
    oni_dels
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden New
    I just found this thread and figured I might aswell drop a post.
    I'm brand new to Icrontic, got it recommended by my friend @requit and eventhough I've already said hello to some of you I am sure that there are several whom I am yet to meet though.
    I'm communicating to you from Sweden, I'm 25 years old so far, I play the guitar and I love gaming.
    I work as a astronautcowboymillionareplayboy (Yes that is a real title) and I am very happy to meet you all!
    oni_delsBobbyDigimidgaPirateNinja
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    welcome to your new earth home, you awesome astronautcowboymillionareplayboy! crash on the couch, there's plenty of beer and cookies.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Howdy @Pink :D
    Whale Cum, @pink! :D
    Don't be offended by Whales or cum...they both exist here, sorta...
    oni_dels
  • bellsbells Not that anyone calls me that Ypsilanti, MI Member
    Hi Everyone,

After befriending @GnomeQueen in college, she invited me over to the new icrontichq last year to help scrub floors. Obviously I am crazy and accepted. Since then, I've been to a few parties, have played multiple games, and most recently dressed up as potassium a scrabble piece at the Halloween party.

Figured I would finally sign up too.

Nice to meet you all, finally!
    oni_delsTushonGnomeQueenRyanFodder
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    Welcome to Icrontic @bells!

-Digi
    Thanks! :)
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    welcome to our virtual home, have a beer, crash on the couch. don't worry about the crazy people here, we're all a bit mad anyway...
    bells
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    HI @BELLS NICE TO MEET YOU

lawl long time no see
    Hi @bells!
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden New
    They all float down here...
    Hello! Hello. Hello..