If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Images with overloads of Ponies

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    You have to upload them to img.ur to use alt tags.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Those are incredible.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Man, I really have to stop exploding all over Rarity.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    @UPSLynx foolyguy does a good job with all his works. No "Flutterman" yet though.
    Man, I really have to stop exploding all over Rarity.
    I almost choked on my water reading that.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    I find all sorts of crazy shit on Tumblr sometimes.

WHO WANT TO GO TO DIDNEY WORL
    DIDNEY LAND YOOOOO
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Iwanttogotodidneyworlwland!
    but Treasure Planet isn't ... nvm

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    Can't stop laughing at this.

Also, I have no idea who that is in cola's latest image dump, seems i have some catching up to do.
    So hey, on the news front of those guys who do that WinDEU ITG (In The Groove) stuff, they've been posting videos here and there of things they've been working on since then, plus other stuff regarding the "SRT X/WinDEU Loves You" event. (Playlist linked if you don't know what I'm talking about, VERY pony-related.)

This is what I originally had planned for stage 4. Incidentally it's also an Omnipony song, heh. This is obviously unfinished in quite a few areas, but the main gimmicks are set up. I really wanted to use that target staircase gimmick though, so I gave it a good home in stage 3.

While the timing of the notes during the driven drops is cued with some clever usage of Fade In/Fade In Offset, I ultimately felt that it still would have been too much when paired with Alternate, and later Hide Targets.

Also, apparently as of late he's been working on something unspecified for the stand-up machines.

I'm extremely happy with how this turned out. I'm going to change around the actual select screen a bit though, it's kind of dull as is.

EDIT: I need to find a different voice clip for Applejack. There's that wobble sound in the background (as she's shaking Twilight's hoof in the first episode) that I probably can't get rid of.

And by the way, if you're wondering if they do indeed use a machine/dancepad (as if the stomping sounds of the guys in the playlist I made wasn't indication enough)-
  • Ugh. I kinda forgot how to upload an image here.. :|
    By the way, what's the big deal with "My Little Dashie"?
    I really need to get back into DDR now that I know this custom stuff is going on, especially MLP stuff. I believe I could master some of those crazier ones from WinDEU with some practice, but I'm nowhere close in my current state.

It's a fanfiction that is pretty popular. Puts Rainbow Dash in the arms of an unsuspecting human who finds her abandoned as a baby. It's a touching story, pretty darn sad if you get into it.

Man, there is some sweet art of cheeselegs out there already.

• FreshyPFreshyP Cyberspace Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    what's the big deal with "My Little Dashie"?
    My Little Dashie's still a big deal?

• what's the big deal with "My Little Dashie"?
    My Little Dashie's still a big deal?

Apparently, yes.
  • I really need to get back into DDR now that I know this custom stuff is going on, especially MLP stuff. I believe I could master some of those crazier ones from WinDEU with some practice, but I'm nowhere close in my current state.

It's a fanfiction that is pretty popular. Puts Rainbow Dash in the arms of an unsuspecting human who finds her abandoned as a baby. It's a touching story, pretty darn sad if you get into it.

Man, there is some sweet art of cheeselegs out there already.

Dude, I read the whole thing... Didn't even get a teary eye or anything.

I really need to get back into DDR now that I know this custom stuff is going on, especially MLP stuff. I believe I could master some of those crazier ones from WinDEU with some practice, but I'm nowhere close in my current state.
    People don't refer to it as DDR anymore, I think. "ITG" is mostly what's thrown around these days, or Stepmania for the PC.
    Yeah, I just use DDR as a misnomer since everyone gets it. I stopped actually playing DDR in 2005ish, and just played In The Groove ever since.
    edited Apr 2012
    ...does make you think.

And as a bonus.
    People continuing to insist on being better experts on chaos than the fucking lord of chaos himself.
    He knows what he's doing.

EDIT: And more, because nobody else is posting right now~
    ....wait, what was that.

• Nuff said.
    A Colgate Sparkle vector!

That kitchen one is sweet. Can you post that Derpy?
  • KingWolfenKingWolfen Lisbon
    edited Apr 2012
    A Colgate Sparkle vector!

That kitchen one is sweet. Can you post that Derpy?
    Uh, sure. Thanks!
    Just tell me... I kinda forgot how to upload an image directly in here (like with videos)
  • KingWolfenKingWolfen Lisbon
    edited Apr 2012
    More vectors!
    And for UPSLynx, as you asked, here it is:
    All of them except Equestria War II got a favourite in less than 1 minute after published.
    Here's the Derpy vector:
    Right click your image on Deviant Art and select "Copy Image Location" Then when you make the post here click the little picture at the top of the comment box. It'll insert the html tags to insert a picture. You past the image location you copied earlier and bam.
    I've always wanted (Or have I I'm not sure really) to have marshmallow styled hooves that dream (That I'm not sure I ever had) may come true!