If geeks love it, we’re on it
You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!
1) See First Post
2) See Item 1
Now if only the BBC would let us get Top Gear legally in the states. Instead of See Rule 1.
I have nothing to contribute to this thread except for an approving nod.
* Ryder nods approvingly.
Also, Top Gear UK is 80% responsible for my current car being manual transmission (GT5 is the other 20%)
Driving an automatic is boring.
I really enjoyed the Paramount Marauder bit. When he pulls up to that McDonalds and all you see is a giant TIRE in the camera, I frigging lost it.
Jackie and I were friggin' rolling (and so was the car) at the Reliant Robin segment from last season. SO GOOD.
The best part of the Reliant Robin was when they made Stig try to take it for a lap around the test track
Icrontic — Home of the Big Beef Burrito since 8-8-2000, fool.
A Short-Media community © 2003–2018.
Powered with ill-gotten helium.