If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

From SweetDragon to Icrontic

DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
edited Jul 2011 in The Pub
This can be counted as an ad. But SweetDragon is offering a first time hair
cut and style and all you have to do is let her have your email to send you
specials. Here's her webpage http://mariamcgill.homestead.com/index.html
and here where she is http://www.justinesplus.com/
This is for Icronticans living in the Orlando area. So if you need what she offer
set an appointment and this is for only members of Icrontic.
IF you want more than a cut and style she can do that just the cut and style
is a freebee.She told me she wants to do this so I told her I would post it.

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    That's very cool of her!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect HumanGarbageDisposal Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    Awww! Sweet!
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    I'm in Longwood and in need of a cut, I think I'll take her up on this.
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Member
    edited Jul 2011
    I'm about 40 minutes from her location. I've been letting my hair grow since October, I might take up the offer in a couple months when I'm ready for a trim.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Dallas Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    Gattsu wrote:
    I'm about 40 minutes from her location. I've been letting my hair grow since October, I might take up the offer in a couple months when I'm ready for a trim.

If it is that long, you should consider going locks for love route (not sure what you do to your hair)
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Member
    edited Jul 2011
    Tushon wrote:
    If it is that long, you should consider going locks for love route (not sure what you do to your hair)

I don't really plan on going that long, I plan on getting a trim before it reaches my shoulders. On top of that, I've got a lot of greys too.
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    Gate28 wrote:
    I'm in Longwood and in need of a cut, I think I'll take her up on this.
    Cool Gate if you do that Nina will get an Achieved I Exist!
    Have met another Icrontian in real life that you didn't know prior to joining.
    She'll get a kick out of that :)
    Also Gate you can use that one too ;D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect HumanGarbageDisposal Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
  • SweetDragonSweetDragon Casselberry, FL Member
    edited Jul 2011
    Well thanks everyone I look forward to meeting you all!

If a free cut and style isn't what you need I could do 10% off total bill for other services.

So just to be clear it's a free cut and style or 10% off total bill.

Hey I don't see anything from Crazy Joe!!! Don't you need a back to school cut!!!! It's on me, just come check me out in the salon. You can bring your woman too, I promise I won't bit!;D

This is just for Icrontic Members from before 7/20/11

I will need an email address or I could PM the coupon so there are no questions when you get to the shop. Just PM or email me that you need one.

I'm living the life Baby!!!!!:rockon:
    edited Jul 2011
    Tushon wrote:

I love the Locks for Love and will be happy to help anyone wanting to send in a donation. Today I had a young girl (about 10 years old) in my chair I was doing her hair up for a wedding and we were talking about how to style her hair after she gets it cut to make a donation to Locks of Love. This way she would know how long to grow it out.

I have helped 3 girls donate to Locks of Love and it never stops amazing me how generous kids are!!!!!
    edited Jul 2011
    5b925c063236_62740_620x413.jpgJust to le1cfb4c9a1a9_62743_620x413.jpg7e34daf6d70e_62744_620x413.jpg[IMG]http://http://static.styleseat.com/static/uploads/2011/07/22/80fffa6dc938_62745_620x413.jpg[/IMG]et you know we just did some new updates to the salon recently.

We now have a huge 52" TV with cable and comfy living room furniture for while you wait.

A loaded bar and fridge with all kinds of drinks including free alcohol for all our customers over 21. Such as wine, beer, Grey Goose Vodka, Rum, and mixed frozen drinks and a lot of the hard stuff.

See pics of the salon updates on my website (there is one of the bar with some drinks plus the fridge is full packed. We do have water, soda and coffee too!!!

We have tried to make it a relaxing, enjoy experience.
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    Just to let you know we just did some new updates to the salon recently.

We now have a huge 52" TV with cable and comfy living room furniture for while you wait.

A loaded bar and fridge with all kinds of drinks including free alcohol for all our customers over 21.

:respect:Sh*t this is too much a free cut,drinks and 52''TV unbelievable :respect:
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    Dang...

That might be worth the flight to get that kind of service!

-Digi
    edited Jul 2011
    With the internet the world is getting smaller. I do know a lady that fly's in from India to get her hair done in Orlando, FL.

It's all about service and excellent internet skills - LOL
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Orange, CA Icrontian
    edited Jul 2011
    Hey I don't see anything from Crazy Joe!!! Don't you need a back to school cut!!!!

He could use a back to school SHAVE, too. :hair:
    I"m not at Justine's any more it's a long story tell you when I get there.