While backing up files for a hard drive format coming soon I stumbled across a file I saved with the best bits of knowledge I gained from online classes last year. I hope you enjoy some of these as much as I do and walk away with a greater sense of enlightenment.
1. I think people that are food stamps, some need it and others take advantage of it, and its hard to draw a fine line between these people.
2. Cigarettes and food stamps. I know people need eat and i kow my tax dollars do pay for it. My probem lies in the fact that since I am paying for their food, they should not be allowed to be on food stamps because obviously they have money. There is a good side to this, my father smoked for 50 years but he always had a way to pay fro them through employmhttp: There is a safe cigarette out now and I have posted a youtube video for everyone to watch if they choose. One thing I always wondered would a parent choose not to feed their children if they needed that cig.?
3. Being in a virtual world whether it’s television or Avatar it is still just that imaginary. I can’t count how many rich people who have killed themselfs and over what. I believe people need to interact with other people if we are too survive as a species. But, I must admit I wouldn’t mind riding on a virtual roller coster
4. I also think sometimes it would be cool to escape reality. I also think most people my age or older spend time what they like to do, weather it is on face bok, television, or the video games. But, not all of us have the time escape, and do things we like too do in this manner.
5. But in all actualty some people living in poverty put their sleves their by decision they made. But, although there are some that have tried to make an effort and continue to fail, and these are the people that need the guidance the most!
6. I believe a person is created at contraception.
6.5. I also use the term “product of contraception” I see a fetus as a human, but product of contraception as a group of cells. Pro-life supporters, on the other hand, may see both of these as the same thing. The feelings of the product of contraception are easier to separate oneself from the thought that the cells may become human. God post!
7. The abortion thing really caught my attention. The way I see it is, these are innocent babies who don't have a choice about anything. People in the other countries are mass murderers who are trying to kill us and our families. We have to defend ourselves, right?
8. I agree 100% with the views of pro-life. As long as we have an enemy are military is killing and lets not talk about the innocent people who are hurt by the nonsense and yet the pay abortion so much attention.
9. This adoptee his/her entire life thus far has been raised by adoptive parents who are just at least just as good as the birth parents but they don't have the genetic link like birth parents do.
10. The golden rule of “do to others what they would like to done to you”
10.5. I did like the way you described the golden rule. “Do to others the way you would like others to be done to you.”
11. I think it is morally wrong to have a abortion when rape of the mothers life is not in the danger of having the child. I don’t condom people because of their beliefs or decisions
12. Explaining why one is I am ok with abortion to a point is difficult because it leaves open why I all of the sudden change my mind after that point.
13. To understand surrealism to me is a bit hard and confusing, mainly because I have a tough time trying to understand it.
14. i wish i can jump threw the math i cant understand algbra for nothing lol good luck