If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

The Pretty Thread!

GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz QueenMountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
edited Feb 2014 in The Pub
Hey guys--

So for a long time, I've wanted a place on Icrontic where I could post pictures of people (and perhaps other things) that are really gorgeous but aren't necessarily sexy. I find lots of really pretty shots of women or men in different settings, but since they aren't exactly hot, I don't feel like they belong in the babe or dude thread. Perhaps we don't need another shots of people thread, between babes, dudes, cosplay, tattoos and curvy chicks, but I say, the more the merrier!

To start it out:

@teramona has either taken up modeling, or has a secret twin!

RyderTushonBobbyDigiTeramonaLeahVoiceWagsFTWmidga

Comments

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    trooster89ardichokemidga
  • TeramonaTeramona Baroness von Puttenham In a cute little love nest with Mymidan. Icrontian

Hey guys--

So for a long time, I've wanted a place on Icrontic where I could post pictures of people (and perhaps other things) that are really gorgeous but aren't necessarily sexy. I find lots of really pretty shots of women or men in different settings, but since they aren't exactly hot, I don't feel like they belong in the babe or dude thread. Perhaps we don't need another shots of people thread, between babes, dudes, cosplay, tattoos and curvy chicks, but I say, the more the merrier!

To start it out:

Either you really think I look like her or you're nice enough to want to make me happy... Either way, I love you for it.
    Teramona said:

Hey guys--

To start it out:

Either you really think I look like her or you're nice enough to want to make me happy... Either way, I love you for it.
    Seriously I do not understand how a billion other people have not commented on this thread to be like OH MY GOD HOW DOES SHE LOOK JUST LIKE TERIN

Teramona said:

Hey guys--

To start it out:

Seriously I do not understand how a billion other people have not commented on this thread to be like OH MY GOD HOW DOES SHE LOOK JUST LIKE TERIN

I did some stalking and found the original photographer. In other shots she doesn't look like your twin as much:

Secret older sister? :D
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

pictures of Lupita Nyong'o

that's definitely babe thread material. I think this is all a ploy to get more awesomes.
    GnomeQueen
    edited Feb 2014
    Tushon said:

that's definitely babe thread material. I think this is all a ploy to get more awesomes.
    I'm not saying she's not a babe! Just that I feel like she's more commonly described as "gorgeous" and "stunning" than "hot" or "sexy."

And I have posted her in the babe thread!

I guess I just wanted a place where I could put my pretty fashion photos and not feel like I was distracting from the bikinis. :D
  • TeramonaTeramona Baroness von Puttenham In a cute little love nest with Mymidan. Icrontian
    I showed Dan the first one and said "Gnomequeen thinks this looks like me." He said, "it does look like you... Isn't it you?"

Also, I like this thread a lot. 10/10, will contribute.
    GnomeQueenGHoosdum

Tushon said:

I'm not saying she's not a babe! Just that I feel like she's more commonly described as "gorgeous" and "stunning" than "hot" or "sexy."

And I have posted her in the babe thread!

I guess I just wanted a place where I could put my pretty fashion photos and not feel like I was distracting from the bikinis. :D
    Very well, carry on. I support this thread.
    GnomeQueen
    edited Feb 2014
    TeramonaSazbean
    TeramonaSazbean
    photos by Kareva Margarita
    Sazbean
  • RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know Icrontian
    edited Mar 2014
    I keep a folder of "holy crap you are too beautiful to be a real person how do you do normal things like shop without stopping traffic" pictures.
    GnomeQueenmidgaSazbean
    image image
    image image
    image image
    image image
    image image
    image image
    midga
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    I'm not trying to poo-poo this thread, because I really like it... but I feel like half of the content here could easily be in the babe thread. Just sayin. Carry on.

Also nipple rings FTW ^
    ardichoke said:

I'm not trying to poo-poo this thread, because I really like it... but I feel like half of the content here could easily be in the babe thread. Just sayin. Carry on.

Also nipple rings FTW ^

GQ just needed another outlet for picture overflow :)
    ardichoke said:

Also nipple rings FTW ^

Yea, apparently a lot of people think this thread is dumb and want to block it. :/