If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Expo Chat: icrontic.com/chat (resets daily @ 5am once event begins)

Images with overloads of Ponies

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    ^I don't know why but I like it.

The below is based off of Barbara Streisand's Duck Sauce song
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    That MC Chris thing was the April Fools thing I mentioned earlier.
    I want this hat!
    edited Apr 2012

Them feels, man.

EDIT: Here, have something happier to come back up again.

Comic Version is here.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    daaaaawwwwwwwwwww :*|
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    daaaaawwwwwwwwwww :*|
    I agree.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    That looks freaking amazing man thank you so freaking much. I can't even see the crop lines and you managed to repair the break away with the time scar! (You're a bloody wizard Rahnal!) As soon as I get inspiration/finish Bandrik's super award I'm totally going to sketch something up for you.

I have a whole bunch of computer icons unfortunately the ICO files are only compatible with Vista or 7 (AKA they don't work on my pc) thankfully I've been able to work around that and reformat them for XP (They don't look too good but eh I have Spitfire as my Mozilla Firefox cover girl and you cant stop me)

I can upload or link them to you if you want.

Now I just have to wait for my laptop so I can make it pony without having to explain why there's a Derpy screensaver on the PC to my family.
    Your welcome! Stuff like that is my profession so I'm glad to help.

And thank you for the offer but I already have a ton of icons form FiM, TWEWY, Assassin's Creed, and more. Hard to see but there is a Luna Inkscape icon in the above pic for example.

@ the comic: A worthy D'aawww indeed.
    edited Apr 2012
    All I need now is to get that image in a higher res. Any chance you could send that over skype? If I'm offline it'll just log it till I can check. (Again thanks a million for this.)

EDIT: Thanks for sending the image mate as I said it's amazing!

My freaking awesome Who et Whooves desktop

Random Wallpaper time:
    More Doctor Whooves cause I can and he's the best non female, non mane, non Big Macintosh pony.
    (You likely wont get this one unless you've watched the show)
    edited Apr 2012

If you can't tell what is going on in this video, then you simply are unable to grasp the stark artistic concepts present in this work of MASTERPIECE. [/artsnob]
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    This is the end of things. Gabe Newell is a Brony:

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    "Barbarian Applejack - Diablo 3" by Danosix

Guess what I've been playing. :D

This is an actual screenshot from "Ponyville Confidential", last week's ep.

That is all.
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian

This is an actual screenshot from "Ponyville Confidential", last week's ep.

That is all.
    Every man's dream come true imo. Spike is a Pimp, this is common knowledge.

That vid, dang it! It changes everything.
    So much popcorn!

"Derpy Couchpotatoes" by trotsworth
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Gaben poni

I'd believe it.
    This is not the sort of shit you want to find while sobering up.
    This is not the sort of shit you want to find while sobering up.
    Da !@#$ was dat!? Also Derpy licked the window.
    that.... is so weird.
    Also, dem pics in the background. Stu down in the corner losing control of his life.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

....I can't remember if this was already posted. I'll delete the post if so.
    edited Apr 2012
    Fun Fact: the original concept for "Applebucking Season" was "Applebumping", which involved hitting the trees with one's head to knock the apples down. The schtick for the episode was going to be that Applejack was working too hard and basically causing problems due to head trauma making her a very silly pony.

The team was advised that having the ponies give the kids the idea to smack their heads into trees was a bad idea (Head Trauma is bad, mmkay?), so they changed it to "Applebucking", and instead of head trauma, it was changed to sleep deprivation, which worked out much better.

What does that have to do with the following comic? Not -too- much, just thought it was an interesting explanation on the word.

And now, a comic about Cola blowing all over Rarity's face.
    The more ya know! *RD flys by*

Also, Derpy at 4:55. Extra creepy. Didn't expect that.
    oh lawd, that rollover text for the Rarity comic.
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    For my art class: Draw Something With A Rainbow

image Sorry about the size.
    I have nothing to say on that rollover text...

@FreshyP That's awesome dude!
    edited Apr 2012
    @FreshyP :rockon:

I don't even see a reason to be jelly. but then again I'm not Hammy or Ilriyas. :shrug:
    Dude, that's awesome. Did you use reference to draw that?