If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Images with overloads of Ponies

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout New Mexico Icrontian
    "Barbarian Applejack - Diablo 3" by Danosix

Guess what I've been playing. :D
    ·
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian

This is an actual screenshot from "Ponyville Confidential", last week's ep.

That is all.
    ·
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian

This is an actual screenshot from "Ponyville Confidential", last week's ep.

That is all.
    Every man's dream come true imo. Spike is a Pimp, this is common knowledge.

·
    That vid, dang it! It changes everything.
    ·
    So much popcorn!

"Derpy Couchpotatoes" by trotsworth
    ·
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Gaben poni

·
    I'd believe it.
    ·
    This is not the sort of shit you want to find while sobering up.
    ·
    This is not the sort of shit you want to find while sobering up.
    Da !@#$ was dat!? Also Derpy licked the window.
    ·
  • ]UPS[ Lynx]UPS[ Lynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    that.... is so weird.
    ·
  • ]UPS[ Lynx]UPS[ Lynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Also, dem pics in the background. Stu down in the corner losing control of his life.
    ·
  • {IC} cola{IC} cola part legend, part devil... all man Right behind you Icrontian

·
    ....I can't remember if this was already posted. I'll delete the post if so.
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    Fun Fact: the original concept for "Applebucking Season" was "Applebumping", which involved hitting the trees with one's head to knock the apples down. The schtick for the episode was going to be that Applejack was working too hard and basically causing problems due to head trauma making her a very silly pony.

The team was advised that having the ponies give the kids the idea to smack their heads into trees was a bad idea (Head Trauma is bad, mmkay?), so they changed it to "Applebucking", and instead of head trauma, it was changed to sleep deprivation, which worked out much better.

What does that have to do with the following comic? Not -too- much, just thought it was an interesting explanation on the word.

And now, a comic about Cola blowing all over Rarity's face.
    ·
    The more ya know! *RD flys by*

Also, Derpy at 4:55. Extra creepy. Didn't expect that.
    ·
    oh lawd, that rollover text for the Rarity comic.
    ·
  • FreshyPFreshyP Cyberspace Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    For my art class: Draw Something With A Rainbow

image Sorry about the size.
    ·
  • IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I have nothing to say on that rollover text...

@FreshyP That's awesome dude!
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    @FreshyP :rockon:

I don't even see a reason to be jelly. but then again I'm not Hammy or Ilriyas. :shrug:
    ·
    Dude, that's awesome. Did you use reference to draw that?
    ·
  • FreshyPFreshyP Cyberspace Icrontian
    Yeah, because I forgot what the hair looked like for a moment.
    ·
  • IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012

·
    Not sure to post this in here or in the LoL thread. I'm going here to be safe.

"Master Pink-Yi Pie" by sintakhra
    ·
    That's sick and yeah same thing happened to me back during the AGE OF SKYRIM. I just ended up posting them in both threads, it was the only sane thing to do.
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    I still haven't gone into the Skyrim thread for fear of spoilers. Absurd but still.

Same for the Mass Effect thread. Hurts in particular because I found a HILARIOUS joke but can't share it in there.
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    PINK-YI OP.

That sh-pony video is HILARIOUS.

Wow, ezecoyote has really improved on the art style of his videos. Those two look almost like they use official assets.
    ·
  • At first I was all "wtf why do grown men like ponies"

Then I realized I like things like Lucky Star and K-on amongst other things. So everything will be alright.
    ·
  • At first I was all "wtf why do grown men like ponies"

Then I realized I like things like Lucky Star and K-on amongst other things. So everything will be alright.
    Yep, that was me, exactly. Now I have this framed on my wall. It all happened so fast...
    ·
  • @Trastan ahh haha I don't think I'll ever go that far. Namely because I never buy merch for anything I really like, you know, money issues. As a result my residence is depressingly spartan :(
    ·
    @Xaevryn I dunno man I've got this
    All around my personal desktop in total those posters and the Sonic figure cost around $10 CAN

·
  • @Ilriyas right? those look pretty cool but the posters of things I want cannot be found in stores. And online they cost roundabouts $20+ USD each (which is a lot considering I sometimes go hungry for a few days at a time). Pic is a poster I've been looking to get

But hey, don't mean to threadjack.
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    No problem man, Icrontic is infamous for derailing thread topics. Eventually they'll get back on but for now eh.

·
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    Out of the blue youtube recommended this for me:

I don't even.
    ·
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Kentucky (wtf am I here?!) Icrontian
    Completely innocent until you figure out what her name is.

·
  • {IC} cola{IC} cola part legend, part devil... all man Right behind you Icrontian
    Nautilus is most OP pony.

·
    Cola it's here.
    ·
    My Little Badies - Badass is Magic" by schnuffitrunks

I liked this .MOV more then the previous one. Especially Spike's "canned" bits.
    ·
    I too liked it a lot better, likely because it wasn't gross to the point of making me sick
    ·
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    "Derpy Doodles" Man I love MickyMonster's style.

Go ahead and click it. I dare ya.
    [spoiler]
    "Applejack" by Zutheskunk [/spoiler]
    ·
    edited Apr 2012

*fixd* Sorry, used the image tags on a video lulz

So good XD

For Lynx:

And on to the regular image dump ^^

Trixie is best hipster.

And finally something to really make you want to go to sleep:

[spoiler]

AAHHHHBLEHELBHELEBHERLBEHBE

image[/spoiler]
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    yay fixed it. That's a great parody there.

Anyway, I just found a gem. Check it.

Creater's quote: "I'll never make a video as beautiful as this again."

Why is it that ponies and violence are so entertaining? The irony? I bet the irony.
    ·
    ^So shivers down my spine, usually a sign of mine that it's awesome. In this case however I'd also say terrifying...I don't think I'll ever be able to see Smile Smile Smile the same way again.
    ·
    edited Apr 2012

Go ahead and click it. I dare ya.
    [spoiler]
    "Applejack" by Zutheskunk [/spoiler]
    All I have to say about that picture is this is the first thing I thought of.
    [spoiler]
    Though he translated a little different in puppet form in the 70's.
    [/spoiler]
    ·
    edited Apr 2012
    Whoops, double post.

....and apparently, we can't delete posts anymore. The hell is that?

EDIT: WELL I WON'T LET THIS POST GO TO WASTE
    BAM.

·
    ^So shivers down my spine, usually a sign of mine that it's awesome. In this case however I'd also say terrifying...I don't think I'll ever be able to see Smile Smile Smile the same way again.
    Smile Smile Smile was warped for me when Hammy linked that one animated video earlier.
    ·
    I had avoided it at first but your comment sparked my interest now I can only say...WHY
    ·
    That Pinkie Pie Skyrim one was good, but once I realized all of the weapons were also Pinkie Pie, it became legendary. And then, I frigging LOST IT at Snooper Mario 64. We're at the point where we can practically make a Snoop block of commericals.
    ·
    Wanted to save this for a stream, but FUCK IT.
    ·
    Sssssseven cupcaaaaaaaaaakes

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]
    ·