If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Pony Streams!

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Kentucky (wtf am I here?!) Icrontian
    Need some effing pony stream. Make it happen!
    Also, no, that's a terrible excuse not to.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Guess we should probably have one this week. I'm going to be in Seattle Thursday through Sunday, so we're gonna need to do it tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Tomorrow is LOEI (and I might be in Lubbock lateish...). Wednesday is that crap no one cares about, so the stream then would be okay :D
    I'll try to make it, though this week has me driving all over West Texas (and not staying anywhere I'm driving to...so round trips huzzah!), so I don't know. I do feel I'm totally owed a stream, though, having had to not do one on my b-day (due to more travel...(you know, I've been on the road over 60 hours the last month...usually in 3-6 hours stretches)).
    Anyway, yay stream, hope I can be there :D
  • RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know Member
    I'm going to be busy as hell all this week, so no specific day is better than another. And assuming I make it, I'll be late as usual. So count me partially in.
    Requit said:

I'm going to be busy as hell all this week, so no specific day is better than another. And assuming I make it, I'll be late as usual. So count me partially in.

In other words, just the tip.
  • IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Couldn't we have a short notice one tonight? I'm too sick for sleep anyways (Though at this rate I doubt I'll be working this week anyways so any day should be fine.)

Also, pony fix, need it, there was a three day period where my avatar/TF2 spray wasn't ponies.
    edited Aug 2012
    I'm game

--edit--

Gotta get up early and drive to Lubbock, but w/e. Also, I'll have beer and whiskey (or maybe whisky) either way.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    This week? Sure, I'm sitting on a few videos.
    Speak of the devil.
    I won't be throwing this on the stream, since it's a bit long to be a good gag piece. But it's too messed-up NOT to share.

This is the kind of odd shit I find, sometimes.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited Aug 2012
    Need pony stream. Lynx, make the official announcement already!

RahnalH102
    Is not happening tonight?
    edited Aug 2012
    Eh, screw it. I'll be on the stream as much as I can tonight. If anyone else wants to pop in and say hi, they're more than welcome. If not, then I'll just sit alone, in my sadly inadequate pile of videos, crying myself to sleep over some Häagen-Dazs Salted Carmel Truffle ice cream. Because, man. Have you tried that stuff? It's like there's an orgy in your mouth and everyone is invited. Except for you, Ilriyas. You know what you did.

So yeah. That'll work. Maybe.
    @Requit w-w-w-w-w-what...what did I do? :(
    i'll participate for a while and see if folks show up.
    edited Aug 2012
    In the ponyroom now. Only Requit and me. Dear Princess Celestia: we're still alone... =/

Just kidding. Hammy, Signal, and some random guy joined us. We still had a ponyrific time.

WITHOUT YOU.
    edited Aug 2012
    Oh good god

I feel so sorry for you.
    Was no confirmation, so played MvM. It was totally rainbow.
    He could've at least called... His mother and I were up all night worried sick!
    MomOfRoseRahnalH102IlriyasRequit
    Hey, I stayed til past 1 in the morning. I even cleared the list and imported another one from a past stream for folks to watch even after I'd left.

I can only do so much by myself.

By the way- I test-audienced some of my new stuff. Bandrik said it didn't disappoint. I think I'll just sit on 'em til the next stream happens.
    Bandrik
    Oh, and Lynx. Just to rub it in your face, the two people who showed up quite enjoyed Korgoth of Barbaria, thank you very much.
  • SignalSignal Member
    Requit said:

Oh, and Lynx. Just to rub it in your face, the two people who showed up quite enjoyed Korgoth of Barbaria, thank you very much.

It's hard to believe that show didn't get picked up.

@Requit That's because our names aren't Digi. Also, we enjoy fun things.
    Suck one. I didn't even announce a stream, and you guys play it big? I don't even know 'yall anymore.
    edited Sep 2012
    edited Sep 2012

Icrontic MLP Synchtube viewing #34 brought to you in
    part by CAPRI SUN, COLA, and THE US NAVY

This is a sendoff. The greatest goodluck pat on the back we can ever give. Let's make it count

It's the end of an era. Where once he would play League of Legends by day, and watch poni by night, spreading rage and song by way of deep voice, drunk trolling a Desert Bus chatroom, shouting WODKA and always being OP, this marks a sendoff. I of course speak of @Cola, and at the end of this week, he ships off to the US Navy where he'll do a bunch of pushups, run lots of miles, and get on a boat to blow things off. This stream is for him, to celebrate his service to the United States, and to give him the biggest pone dosage we can muster as a bootcamp sendoff.

Thursday, September 6th is when it's happening. There will probably be dlunk out. There will probably be ponies. There will definitely be awesome.

Day: THURSDAY, Sept 6th
    Time: 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST)
    URL: http://www.synchtube.com/r/UPSLynx
    Place: Ventrillo
    Server: Same as before, find it elsewhere on IC or ask me directly if you need it.

This is going to be Cola's pick. We watch what he wants. Submit stuff if you want, but ultimately he's got the last call on what we watch.

Ok fine, here's some Twi.
    colaBasilBandrik
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout New Mexico Icrontian
    This will be glorious.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    In like Flynn.
    edited Sep 2012
    Haha brilliant, I just bought my own bottle of Redbreast so lest another party pops up I'm in

Fuck it, frosh week can wait this is a party for Cola.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek IREEELAND Icrontian
    I'm gonna have a terrible, terrible Friday because of it, but couldn't miss this one.
    Cola must be sent off in style.

(inb4 Twilight and Hanako everywhere.)
    RahnalH102
    Oh my Lord, @Canti. How do you do it.
    I'll be there, freshly manicured :D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect HumanGarbageDisposal Detroit, MI Icrontian
    What kind of Icrontic CM would I be if I didn't show up for this? Count me in for some of it before it gets WAY too drunk.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    @primesuspect Better get in yesterday.
  • colacola the dick man himself Right behind you Icrontian

What kind of Icrontic CM would I be if I didn't show up for this? Count me in for some of it before it gets WAY too drunk.

• PirateNinjaPirateNinja Mountains Icrontian
    Mother of skip-it, I think I can make this. Would be my glorious return to anything Icrontic after twoish weeks of madness and moving. PS. Melissa and I are settled in to our new temporary home in CO as of today.

The best thing of all, is the counter on the ball.
    RahnalH102midgaBobbyDigiUPSLynx
  • I'll be there at some point, no doubt.
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Kentucky (wtf am I here?!) Icrontian
    There! Totally there!
    Might even pick up some beers for it.
    Oh, I also found out that today is @bandrik's birthday, so we'll celebrate that action as well!
    Awesome HAPPY BURFDAY BANDRIK!
    You know I'll be there.

If at all possible, I'd like to hook up with Cola before the stream and go over some of the vids. I'll only post the ones he'll have me post, though I've got some real gems I've been sitting on this time.

...though we have to have the obligatory SUPER SPECIAL BIRTHDAY VIDEO for Bandrik.
    RahnalH102
  • SignalSignal Member
    BHHammy said:

...though we have to have the obligatory SUPER SPECIAL BIRTHDAY VIDEO for Bandrik.

I'm excited to find out what this is.
    edited Sep 2012

YAY COLASTREAM AND MAH BURFDAIZZZ!!!

I have a few requests I would like to see for my b-day portion. Protip: don't watch them until after the ponystream for maximum lulzage.

Games We Play
    Art of the Instakill
    Stop Meeting the Heavy
    Heavy's Falcon Punch
    Maggot Combat
    TF2 Team Fortress 2 Penis Helicopter Heavy

They're mostly TF2-based, so I'm sure you'll like them. All together it's 8 minutes, so that'll make up my part of the Bandrik Birfday Block.\

ZAT OKAY COLA????
    edited Sep 2012
    Holy fuck, I've got so MUCH new content.
    In fact, except for Grampa Found the Car Keys, SPECIAL BIRTHDAY VIDEO, and Pony Gangnam Style, pretty much ALL of my content tonight is gonna be new stuff.
    Cola's got a treat of a stream waiting for him tonight.

GG Allin and "I'll Rename It Later" only if Cola requests it.
    There will be no "Derpy Gets Pranked" tonight, since Cola hates that, sorry.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    I just want to watch pony videos and laugh with my friends. I will bring the sad pony block, because that's what I do, and I know cola would have it no other way.

-Digi
    IlriyasBHHammy