Have a great Superb Owl day Icrontian!

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec.

Nothing to say, just wishing y'all a good beer and chicken wing day. With hockey and football and friends and lots of untappd badges.

Garg

Comments

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast

I have a bottle of Vikre Distillery Boreal Cedar Gin (90 proof), 20 wings (extra crispy, hot) and a few friends coming over. Also, work is closed today for the game. Most winning day of wins in a while.

oni_delsGarg
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero
    edited February 2016

i moved my aunts whole house(not the building itself, just the stuff inside it) this morning and made it back just in time for the 2nd quarter. i am so sore though. damn near killed myself twice. hehe. it was worth it. now im sippin on my second Kona Big Wave, watching the game with my grandpa.

to be clear, i didnt pack any boxes or anything, but i loaded and unloaded the truck by myself. including appliances, furniture, etc. 20' truck according to my aunt

oni_delsGarg
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN

BRONCOS WIN!

• LincLinc Bard Detroit

I watched most of the game, and did it with only Rocky for company, because ICHQ is nerdiest of nerd houses. I didn't even remember it was on until the second quarter and made dinner thru halftime and part of the third quarter. Aaron joined me to watch Colbert afterward tho.

When's Opening Day? :D

BuddyJoni_delsHero
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

I have never seen @Linc watch a football game until yesterday. I have no idea what's going on.

Ryderoni_delsHero
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

@primesuspect said:
    I have never seen @Linc watch a football game until yesterday. I have no idea what's going on.

It's not that I don't like football at all, it's that I just don't care and would rather be coding something. Was feeling a lazy night yesterday so it worked out. Also I was familiar with the backstories of both QBs just enough (and have a college friend who's been a lifelong die-hard Broncos fan) that it was entertaining for me on the meta level.