The goal is simple. Plan and run 50 game nights in the next year (~50 weeks) before Expo Icrontic 2023. But not just 50 different days, I want to explore 50 different games. I will be keeping track of all the schedule and games here and there will be announcements and discussion on the Icrontic Discord.
I'm going to lay out game times along with keeping a list of planned/available games here. I'll also be adding the nights to the Icrontic Calendar. I'll do my best to run games at different times and days throughout the year here so if you can't make a night, no problem, hopefully the next one. This also means this may overlap with other weekly get togethers but again, no problem, play what you want. Some games will be Free to Play but not sticking to a strict F2P list.
Please feel free to participate at any level. If you want to just hang out with us on Discord, but not join in that night's game, please do. Pop in to just say "Hi" or stay longer than planned to continue the fun. Will be great to have you anytime. If you have any suggestions for games and/or want to host a game that has not already been played/planned, throw your ideas out here or on Discord. Feel free to PM me on either platform.
- Fall Guys - 7/14/22 7pm-9pm Central
- Minecraft: Hard Boss Rush - 7/17/22 10am-10pm Central (Each Sunday until complete)
- Super Auto Pets - 7/20/22 7pm-9pm Central
- Boardgame Night feat. Azul - 7/25/22 Details Here
- Poker - 7/31/22 8pm Central Stand alone game + August Sit-and-Go season
7 Days to Die
Don't Starve Together
Four Kings Casino
Left 4 Dead 2
Mount Your Friends
Deep Rock Galactic
be quiet DARK ROCK PRO 4 CPU Cooler
Deep Rock Galactic Inspired Beer Mug - 3D Printed
Bob Ross Art of Chill Board Game
Skyline Chili Prize Pack
- (2) Overwatch Genji Hoodie (Xl, 2XL)
- Funko Pop TF2 Medic
- Funko Pop TF2 Scout
The Black Series 6" The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)
Handmade Leather Icrontic Wallet
- Leather dice bag
- (5) IC Leather keychains including 3 custom to be delivered later (By QCH)
- Humble House Variety 5-pack of Hot Sauce (1) (To be shipped later by HumerusMeg)
- (3) Yeti 16 oz pint mugs with slider tops - Laser etched with EPIC logo
- System76 Launch mechanical keyboard with Box Royal switches
- 1500 Piece World of Warcraft or Overwatch Good Loot Puzzles
- Sobek 2 Player Board Game
- (3) Qwertee T-Shirt (2x Men's Large, 1x Women's XL)
- Texas Pack: Buccee's nuggets and chamoy gummy bears and butter tortilla candle
- Not Fucking Interested Coffee Mug
- Harley Quinn Funko Pops x5
- Among Us Crewmate Figure with stamper (white)
- Backpack hanger blind bag
- On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden (queer space opera romance graphic novel)
- Felis Futura: An Anthology of Future Cats, signed by the Editor (1)
- Five-part canvas print of a Brotherhood Assassin surrounded by flames (1)
- Five-part canvas print of a Black Dragon before a red landscape (1)
(8) Nerd PC art - obsolete pc parts mounted them to wooden frames. Each include hardware to mount up on a wall. Types below:
** Cinemaster Audio Card
** 2 sticks of RAM
** 3 sticks of RAM
** Stock cooler heatsink
** Thermaltake tower heatsink/fan
- MSI Motherboard
- Genuine Gamer Girl Bathwater
MSI Urban Raider Laptop Backpack for up to 17"" laptops
(2) Overwatch Widowmaker or Mercy ergo mousepad
- Baby Yoda Chia Pet
- Leather Journal
- Lepai Digital Audio Amplifier
- Inhuman Conditions Board Game
- (3) Cards agains Humanity packs: Period, Weed Pack, Cards against humanity
- Piranha Hat from Mario
- Wonder Woman Bracelet
- Nick Fury FIgurine
- 2018 and 2022 IC pint glasses (6 of each)
Happy New Year y'all! That is assuming 2020's finally dead, we thought that last year though.....
For the first time in forever I've been really jazzed about some unexpected hardware news. I used to obsess tirelessly over AMD, Intel and NVidia specs often making the argument that AMD was the pioneer and innovator that drove the market, and in the past few years I finally feel somewhat validated by AMD. What's fascinating though is the progression that I figured AMD would make in developing truly exciting cutting edge desktop class SOC's in a way that matters to enthusiasts and content creators. Well.... Apple is doing it, and my mind is kind of blown. The M1 Max is the most exciting thing to happen in computer hardware, maybe ever?? Consider it's power envelope, it's overall efficiency, it's ability to deliver high end graphics at 4K without the need for a discrete GPU. I figured AMD would get there first, they certainly have the engineering, I'm not sure if they lacked the vision, or if they are afraid of cannibalizing the discrete GPU space. Either way, I truly believe Apple has found the way forward in silicon design. If you would have told me this was going to happen when Apple said they were going to transition from Intel about a year ago, I'd of had a hard time believing it, but here we are. - https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2021/10/introducing-m1-pro-and-m1-max-the-most-powerful-chips-apple-has-ever-built/
I haven't seen a thread about cookware, etc. So I felt that it was time to put forth this discussion. It should be fun to see what everyone else is into cooking and what they use so post what you use and what you like to cook. Also post your wish lists of kitchen tools. Hell, why not include everything kitchen from utensils to appliances. Lets have some fun with this!
I like to cook (and eat) almost anything from glop to gourmet. I have taken classes in French Continental, general Italian, Southern Italian, Northern Italian, Spanish, Mexican and Asian. I really got into cooking when I was a wine buyer in the 80's. I grew up on Eastern European, BBQ and basic American staples.
I have generally had decent stuff in the past. But for the better part of the past dozen or so years was I had been in flux as I worked away from home and didn't cook much at that time. Now that I have been home full time for the past 2+ years I have been cooking more and more. That is when I felt the pinch of using a hodge podge conglomeration of cooking tools. So I decided to start collecting new cookware and cutlery to make cooking more enjoyable. While I have had names like All Clad, Viking, Henckels and Wusthof in the past I wasn't looking forward to the cost they command. So I looked at other brands and decided to try made-in by purchasing their Carbon Steel Wok and 3.5 qt Stainless Saucier. I fell in love with the 5ply stainless Saucier and was ready to try more of the 5 ply stainless line. So I got the 4 qt saucepan with lid, 3.5 qt sauté pan with lid and 8" and 10" stainless pans. Let me say the stainless pans are really nice to use and are my new crepe and egg pans. After learning how to season and use the carbon steel wok I got 1 10" carbon steel pan. I am now so in love with the carbon steel pan and wok that I use them whenever I can put anything in a pan. After seasoning similar to cast iron they are slick like non-stick and conductive like cast iron. The carbon steel pans also brown and braise like nothing else. And after some good seasoning and use are an easy clean up. All the stainless is as good as the Viking and All Clad I have had in the past. I am now looking forward to getting a 12" carbon steel pan, 12 qt stock pot and 5 qt saucier. While I already had 2 blocks of J.A. Henckels knives I have always liked the thought of the Japanese style knives over the German style. The Japanese style are cut to a sharper bevel and lighter than German knives. And I have always liked the look of Global knives (which I first saw on "Cooking with Giada") and decided to get a set. I have been more than impressed with these and use them now for everything but the heaviest jobs, which is where the heavier German knives excell.
A week ago I created Nitro Porter, a new (old) tool for migrating communities between platforms. It's basically a data portability project that lets you move from 30 different forum platforms into a common format for importing elsewhere.
If you've been around a long time, you remember our epic migration project of a decade ago. That's where the earliest versions of this project came from, so it's super nostalgic to be getting back into it.