Delete Me

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Justin wrote:
    A moose once bit my sister.

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Moving thread to 64 bit :rolleyes: general forum.
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited November 2004
    Kwitko wrote:
    Moving thread to 64 bit :rolleyes: general forum.
    I can't help but feel it's more suited to 64-bit drivers. :D Moved. :shakehead
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2004
    Spinner wrote:
    I can't help but feel it's more suited to 64-bit drivers. :D Moved. :shakehead
    well that bites! ;)

OMG. THIS IS SCARIER THAN THE HW FORUM!!!!

LIN
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    I got a haunchie once. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life.

It was administered by my wife.

If you don't know what a haunchie is, i'm sure some internet research will yield wonderful results.
  • edited November 2004
    Originally Posted by bikerboy
    ill give it a 8.5971235479 out of 10 just b/c there was nothing here to talk about but yet we made somehting up to talk about. good job guys

Originally posted by General Keebler
    WAY out of line. Consider yourself banned! I'm reporting this thread.

I dont think i should be banned from this thread. Lets have a vote. say wether or not i should be banned or not. -bikerboy
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited November 2004
    bikerboy wrote:
    Originally Posted by bikerboy
    ill give it a 8.5971235479 out of 10 just b/c there was nothing here to talk about but yet we made somehting up to talk about. good job guys

Originally posted by General Keebler
    WAY out of line. Consider yourself banned! I'm reporting this thread.

I dont think i should be banned from this thread. Lets have a vote. say wether or not i should be banned or not. -bikerboy
    What's your favourite animal to be bitten by? Mine's got to be a 40ft tall fictional gorilla.

p.s. (Personally I don't think you should be banned, but hey that's only because I can't do it!)
    edited November 2004
    Spinner wrote:
    What's your favourite animal to be bitten by? Mine's got to be a 40ft tall fictional gorilla.

my wife
  • PressXPressX Working! New
    edited November 2004
    <strike>Primes Wife</strike>

perhaps not on reflection... may not be appreciated?

Mrs Press X

;D
  • kittiekittie michigan
    edited November 2004
    Hi, how's it going?
    edited November 2004
    What up, Kittie? Nice thread you've got here. It's been just about all over the forums by now....
  • edited November 2004
    I don't think it made it into the Deal Depot yet...never know where it'll show up next though.
    Back on topic; does anyone know the velocity of a laden swallow?
  • S_WilsonS_Wilson Meridian, ID
    edited November 2004
    How I got a free sandwich!

Sometime during the late '80's, my friend and I were drinking heavily on a Saturday night. At the time I had no drivers license due to a DUI and my friend did not either. We lived in a small town that had absolutely no public transportation, not even taxi's unless you counted the local law enforcement but they usually did not take you where you wanted to go. :rolleyes: To further complicate things we both lived with our parents who would not allow drinking and such to take place on their properties. So when no other friends were around for rides and such we would walk to the liquor store, pick our poison and walk around the neighborhood getting drunk till the wee hours of the morning, the local cops loved us. But I digress.

Back to the story. So we are pretty drunk and I am hungry so we go to the local 24 hour convenience store about a half mile away. When you're drunk it seems like ten miles away. At around 3AM we bound into this convenience store, just us and the clerk, I go scrounge something out of the cold case and my friend starts looking at magazines. By the time I find something to eat that hasn't expired my friend is already standing at the door.

As I am about to put my food on the counter my friend asks the clerk,
    "So, have you ever been robbed, you know, like with a gun?"

Reasonable question I thought. The clerk apparently did not agree as he proceeded to turn red and blow his stack and started shouting repeatedly,
    "Get out!"

So deciding that I could not reason with this person, I did just that and left with my free sandwich. :D

Pointless story that seems would be at home in this thread! ;D
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited November 2004
    this one time, at computer camp, I shoved a video card ...
    wait what?
  • edited November 2004
    S_Wilson wrote:
    How I got a free sandwich!

Sometime during the late '80's, my friend and I were drinking heavily on a Saturday night. At the time I had no drivers license due to a DUI and my friend did not either. We lived in a small town that had absolutely no public transportation, not even taxi's unless you counted the local law enforcement but they usually did not take you where you wanted to go. :rolleyes: To further complicate things we both lived with our parents who would not allow drinking and such to take place on their properties. So when no other friends were around for rides and such we would walk to the liquor store, pick our poison and walk around the neighborhood getting drunk till the wee hours of the morning, the local cops loved us. But I digress.

Back to the story. So we are pretty drunk and I am hungry so we go to the local 24 hour convenience store about a half mile away. When you're drunk it seems like ten miles away. At around 3AM we bound into this convenience store, just us and the clerk, I go scrounge something out of the cold case and my friend starts looking at magazines. By the time I find something to eat that hasn't expired my friend is already standing at the door.

As I am about to put my food on the counter my friend asks the clerk,
    "So, have you ever been robbed, you know, like with a gun?"

Reasonable question I thought. The clerk apparently did not agree as he proceeded to turn red and blow his stack and started shouting repeatedly,
    "Get out!"

So deciding that I could not reason with this person, I did just that and left with my free sandwich. :D

Pointless story that seems would be at home in this thread! ;D

ROFLMAO!!
    edited November 2004
    I totally pwned my keyboard today. Full mug of coffee... :mad:

-tk said I did it with "compunction".

Since i have to buy a new keyboard, this is getting moved to the deal depot.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    madmat wrote:
    I don't think it made it into the Deal Depot yet...never know where it'll show up next though.
    Back on topic; does anyone know the velocity of a laden swallow?

Zero if VERY heavily laden, normal if not. Normal lading for a swallow is one worm, several bugs, at any one time.... :)
    edited November 2004
    I totally pwned my keyboard today. Full mug of coffee... :mad:

-tk said I did it with "compunction".

Since i have to buy a new keyboard, this is getting moved to the deal depot.

OMFG!!! Is that pee pee wee wee??
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Kwitko wrote:
    OMFG!!! Is that pee pee wee wee??

for some, it might increase the value if it is...
  • S_WilsonS_Wilson Meridian, ID
    edited November 2004
    Zero if VERY heavily laden, normal if not. Normal lading for a swallow is one worm, several bugs, at any one time.... :)

Of course, should the heavily laden swallow be shoved from a cliff it very well could achieve normal and quite possibly exceed it. :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    This thread...
    edited November 2004
    Kwitko - it says "full mug of coffee"...

Which, speaking of, I could go for some coffee right now.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited November 2004
    A European swallow or what?

As a side, and very relevant, note, running over one's foot with one's own computer chair can lead to an interesting chain of events.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    edited November 2004
    :wtf:

'nuff said
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2004

don't click on Apri at the end ;)

LIN
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Care for a rabbit with a pancake on its head? Anyone?
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Ya see, this is why I love this place ;D
    edited November 2004

Come on, dude. You know I don't read carefully. I've got ADH-- That dog has a puffy tail! Here puff!! Here puff!!
    edited November 2004
    Hahahah! Like Bill Engvall:

"So I'm crammed into this tiny desk at a parent-teacher conference, and the teacher says, 'I think your son might have ADD.' Now, by this time I'm lookin' at birds out the window... Ooo! Shiny object!!"

//I don't mean any offense to anyone who actually does have AD(H)D, especially in light of the recent thread. This just reminded me of that bit, is all. No harm meant :).\\