Introduce yourself!

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Welcome to all the new Icrontians!

-Digi
  • Hi, everyone! I'm a friend of @Teramona and @Myrmidon. I read an article about you guys and I couldn't help but join! You guys seem fun and amazing. :) I'm looking forward to getting to know the community!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA
    Welcome, welcome, welcome. It always starts with one
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    Welcome @malia and @gigi !
  • GotVGotV Blue Springs, MO
    Hello to all. New to the forums, I hope to just jump in. Friend to @Starman and @Canti. I've a degree in studio recording and live audio, and I've been working in the field for almost two years now. Can't wait to see all there is to this group of...of...you all!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    Hello :)
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    This guy is also Eli, clearly there can be only one. Now you must fight Prag to the death to earn your place on Icrontic. I'll bring popcorn.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI
    I'll sell tickets!
    I'll bring popcorn.
    I'll bring Michael Jackson
    A Friend of an Icrontian is a Friend of mine

Welcome Gigi and GotV!

-Digi
  • Rawr!

And now that that's outta my system: 'ey there. I found this site just the same way I'm willing to bet a healthy portion of you did - through the "why grown-ass men love My Little Pony" article. And spot-on as that was, after browsing around a bit trying to figure out just what this place was all about, I... well, I learned just how true the site's motto was. A "geek news and community" site at it's finest, I'd say ;)

After lurking for a few months I figured, as a geek/gamer/brony myself, I might as well join. These forums seem more... friendly and civil than I'm used to, so I can only say I hope it stays that way.

So: what's up?
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    Welcome inconspicuousbear! Me not so good at the witty welcomes and introductions. I'll leave those to the others.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    edited February 2012
    Welcome to Icrontic!!!
    Welcome inconspicuousbear!

-Digi
    Hello :)
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI
    Welcome, welcome!!
  • Great site :D
    I live in the UK but coming over in a few months to visit a friend. Im a decorator, so if you need any help with the house you are renovating let me know. Cheers
    Welcome Joethepainter!
    Hey! Welcome to Icrontic :)
  • I may not come into the forums much,but,when I do,I am very pleased with the friendly replies and advice.Thank you all.
    Glad to hear it KingmanRoss

You are always welcome on the Icrontic forum :)

-Digi
  • I play World of Tanks(until World of Planes(dif. company) ) under the name TankofAZ,if any of you play it.
  • Hi everyone,

My name's Justin, and my hobbies are... well, pretty much everything that this community is about. I like lists, too, so here's a quick compilation of my interests:

- My MMOs are DC Universe Online and The Old Republic
    - I play a variety of games, on all consoles (including DS/3DS/PSP/Vita) and PC. My PSN/XBL/Steam IDs are available upon request (and please do!)
    - I love multiplayer, but only in a co-operative setting - I'm not one for competition
    - MLPFIM has become a new favorite show of mine (I was a fan of the Powerpuff Girls in their day). The intro song held me at bay initially, but I became quickly obsessed after finishing the first two episodes. The lack Pony Blu-Rays continues to sadden me
    - I've watched some anime, but only the lighter stuff. K-ON and Tenchi Muyo are among my favorites
    - I like dubstep (but not exclusively)
    - I'm a fan of DC Comics, at least to an extent, and my favorite characters are Superman and Power Girl (sadly under-appreciated)
    - By day I'm a web designer/developer/QA-er

I, too, discovered your site via the "Why grown-ass men love My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic so much" post, and I'm tremendously impressed with the maturity and courtesy on display here. You all seem like an awesome bunch, and I'd be grateful if you'd allow me to join you.
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    Yep, you'll be fine. Welcome, Justin.
    Welcome to Icrontic Trastan!

-Digi
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    Welcome to your new home, Justin. We all came here and very few have ever left. :D
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    We all came here and very few have ever left.
    This would be described as the early signs of Stockholm syndrome so says the bunny I talk to.
    We all came here and very few have ever left.
    This would be described as the early signs of Stockholm syndrome so says the bunny I talk to.
    I, for one, welcome our new bunny overlord
  • edited March 2012
    Suck a fuck I love that movie. The directors cut anyway.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    I'm so glad that pic got posted. I was TOTALLY thinking of Frank when I wrote that comment. And this is why I love this place!