I Demand Your Satisfaction!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    ardichoke wrote:
    "Allow me to hold your face under the putrescent waters of knowledge"?

claret

- 4 dictionary results <num &&="" i="">
    –noun <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex" width="35">1.</td> <td>the red table wine produced in the Bordeaux region of France: originally it was light red or yellowish.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex" width="35">2.</td> <td>a similar wine made elsewhere.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex" width="35">3.</td> <td>Also called claret red. a deep purplish red.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex" width="35">4.</td> <td>Slang. blood. </td></tr></tbody></table></num>
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    That would have been a fun debate to participate in.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    *still awaiting the coward Grimnoc's response*
  • edited January 2010
    :rockon:
    UPSLynx wrote:
    *still awaiting the coward Grimnoc's response*

Thank you, respectable sir, you.

Normally one would not find it necessary to call another "respectable."

But with fops like Grimnoc running about, it seems necessary to specify.

So again, thank you respectable sir.
  • VicarVicar Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I reckon Grimnoc deserves satisfaction. Give the man a chance.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Grimnoc has had many a chance to answer rebuff our demands. He has shown himself to be an invertebrate at every turn, not even able to attempt to face up to the charges here laid out.
    edited January 2010
    Dudes lets try and be civil here, t'kick de joker when he be waaay down be plum cruel and unjust. Man! He came here fo' some duel and found, lyin' in ambush, all uh ya'. Let poo' Grimnoc collect da damn pieces uh his shattered childhood idol and flee wid his tail between his legs. Give him de dignity he gots left. Man!
  • edited January 2010
    Koreish wrote:
    Dudes lets try and be civil here, t'kick de joker when he be waaay down be plum cruel and unjust. Man! He came here fo' some duel and found, lyin' in ambush, all uh ya'. Let poo' Grimnoc collect da damn pieces uh his shattered childhood idol and flee wid his tail between his legs. Give him de dignity he gots left. Man!

The aptly named joker, or better termed fool, has earned whatever group beatings he has received. In the beginning, each party of the aforementioned duel were received on equal terms. Grimnoc earned hostility from the masses through both his poor initial performances and his continual failure to respond in any way.

While I respect a man who will lend his hand to the wretched and intellectually lame, Grimnoc happens to be an exceptionally wretched putz not worthy of your time, Koreish.
    edited January 2010
    Damn, ah' dought I'd dig some dreadwastea' achievement o' sump'n fo' postin' in mah' JIBE rap.
  • VicarVicar Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Grimnoc where art thou? Your honour is at stake.
    edited January 2010
    he's at home, washing his tights.
    edited January 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    he's at home, washing his hair.
    fixt (cuz he's a woman, get it? Anyone? No? screw you guys I thought it was amusing)
    edited January 2010
    Grimnoc DOES spend a lot of time with his hair. He does that whole disheveled indie kid thing. Thinks it makes him cool.
  • edited January 2010
    Grimnoc is enveloped in a smog of hairspray every morning.
  • edited January 2010
    The time not spent on his hair is spent yelling at people to take their shoes off and serving them pretzels that expired over a year ago. It was gross.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    SOYHh.png
    edited March 2011
    So awesome. That's when men were men.

Funny that you would bump this - I was just talking to Grimnoc this weekend about this thread and how much I missed it.

Speaking of a coward and a scoundrel, he never did offer satisfaction to Chip Dapper.
    edited November 2011
    Recently, Cherplunka, Cola, BHHammy and I started playing Borderlands together. Now that we are doing so, I felt it necessary to dust off this thread. With that:

COLA. I DEMAND SATISFACTION.

You tiresome, foul whelp! You dare go on endless tirades about Twilight Sparkle being best pony, then have the nerve to abuse your Brick powers and challenge my Solider in Borderlands? You take advantage of your higher level status and abuse rage mode while not being man enough to fight me with a knife, or allow me to utilize my turret? You, sir, make me sick to my stomach. May you ride in Cherplunka's car the next time we play this game, as the car goes sailing off a cliff and gets stuck in a valley. The next time I see an incredible shotgun drop, as purple as that pony you hold dear, I will sell it right in front of YOUR FACE.
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    OH SNAP.
    edited November 2011
    This again?

app_3_6485958317_1166.gif
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I accept your challenge! We shall meet on the fields of honor, choose your weapon carefully, Mr. Miller, it may be your last.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Can I has spectator modez?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Might i suggest <s>horse</s> pony dildos as the weapons.
    edited November 2011
    Winfrey wrote:
    Might i suggest <s>horse</s> pony dildos as the weapons.

I don't even want to think about something like that.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I see no satisfaction being had.

Also damn Ilriyas, you've done 10% of the posts I've made in 4 and a half years in just over a week. Good work.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    He's good. He's going to catch me in no time.
    edited November 2011
    Satisfaction was indeed dished out. You may view the results in the following video (sadly you cannot hear my outbound voice on Skype, but know that smack was talked):

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yF8OCS0hsdM&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would like to point out that not only was the fight unfair from the start, the gutless Cola felt it necessary to break honor code and use his special berserker mode to further put things in his favor, killing me instantly.

The man known as Cola is nothing more than a coward and a scoundrel.
    edited November 2011
    Canti wrote:
    I see no satisfaction being had.

Also damn Ilriyas, you've done 10% of the posts I've made in 4 and a half years in just over a week. Good work.

Sweet, what can I say? I like getting involved and this is the best place to do it.
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I would like to point out that not only was the fight unfair from the start, the gutless Cola felt it necessary to break honor code and use his special berserker mode to further put things in his favor, killing me instantly.

The man known as Cola is nothing more than a coward and a scoundrel.

Why didn't you just use that nifty revolver? You know like a good old 16th century Rake?
    edited November 2011
    Because I needed to prove that I was the bigger man. ....Both in height and honor.
    edited November 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Because I needed to prove that I was the bigger man. ....Both in height and honor.

Moral victory, brilliant.