Zeldathon, get hype! Waste a week for a good cause!

Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian ScoundrelIndianapolis, IN
Ladies, gentlemen, Hylians, lend me your ears, gather 'round and listen to an announcement of great charityness! July 5th to the 12th is the 9th Bi-Annual running of Zeldathon, a charity marathon run by the good people at Fun For Freedom and themed around The Legend of Zelda. Over the past three years and nine Zeldathons this wonderful team has raised a grand total of over $112,000 for assorted charities. Come forth and watch, see gaming, shenanigans, and hilarity all for a good cause. More info and highlights from prior Zeldathons below.
RahnalH102Koreishmidga

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO
    I've watched this a couple times now. While I hate to knock it because it is for a good cause I haven't found it nearly as entertaining as Dessert Bus for Hope or Awesome Games Done Quick. There just hasn't been much audience caster interaction the couple times I've caught it.

That being said if Zelda games are your thing this is an awesome charity as they will play every Zelda game some a couple of times. Even the often forgotten Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil.
    Creeperbane2
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO
    I've watched this a couple times now. While I hate to knock it because it is for a good cause I haven't found it nearly as entertaining as Dessert Bus for Hope or Awesome Games Done Quick. There just hasn't been much audience caster interaction the couple times I've caught it.

That being said if Zelda games are your thing this is an awesome charity as they will play every Zelda game some a couple of times. Even the often forgotten Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil.
    Creeperbane2
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN
    This year they have a special guest, YouTube Semi Semi Semi celebrity Pauseunpause, and trust me if you have never seen a colab between him and MC (the head of fun for freedom) you have never seen hilarious
    Live in 5 minutes, just grabbin last minute hype!

A new year a new Zeldathon, I know ain't updated thread in a while but does not care. If you are in a mood for Zelda, bearded ladies, and men in bras with balloobs. As well as much other hilarity. Zeldathon is going on here!