• edited January 2006
    u should hook me up.

bikerboy
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell
    edited January 2006
    bikerboy wrote:
    u should hook me up.

bikerboy

I think he'll hook you up with a foot in your ass for that comment, heh.
  • edited January 2006
    And you're showing us pictures of your hot daughter why?
  • reelbigfishreelbigfish Boston, MA
    edited January 2006
    can you say jailbait?
  • edited January 2006
    Not neccessarily. For instance, the age of consent in Michigan is 16.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares
    edited January 2006
    That's not scary. What would be really scary is if she went on a date with one of us.

Speaking of which, Colorado isn't that far away...
  • edited January 2006
    colorado.gif

http://www.state.co.us:8765/
    http://jeffconet.jeffco.k12.co.us/safety/investigations/statutes.html
    http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:2FRO03zn9PIC:www.calib.com/nccanch/pubs/stats00/computer.pdf+%22sexual+exploitation+of+a+minor%22+18-6-403&hl=en&ie=utf-8

18-3-402. Sexual assault. (1) Any actor who knowingly inflicts sexual intrusion or sexual penetration on
    a victim commits sexual assault if:
    (a) The actor causes submission of the victim by means of sufficient consequence reasonably calculated
    to cause submission against the victim's will; or
    (b) The actor knows that the victim is incapable of appraising the nature of the victim's conduct; or
    (c) The actor knows that the victim submits erroneously, believing the actor to be the victim's spouse; or
    (d) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is less than fifteen years of age and the actor is at
    least four years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the victim; or
    (e) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is at least fifteen years of age but less than
    seventeen years of age and the actor is at least ten years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the
    victim; or
    (f) The victim is in custody of law or detained in a hospital or other institution and the actor has
    supervisory or disciplinary authority over the victim and uses this position of authority to coerce the
    victim to submit, unless the act is incident to a lawful search; or
    (g) The actor, while purporting to offer a medical service, engages in treatment or examination of a victim
    for other than a bona fide medical purpose or in a manner substantially inconsistent with reasonable
    medical practices.
    (2) Sexual assault is a class 4 felony, except as provided in subsections (3), (4), and (5) of this section.
    (3) Sexual assault is a class 1 misdemeanor if committed under the circumstances of paragraph (e) of
    subsection (1) of this section.
    (4) Sexual assault is a class 3 felony if it is attended by any one or more of the following circumstances:
    (a) The actor causes submission of the victim through the actual application of physical force or physical
    violence; or
    (b) The actor causes submission of the victim by threat of imminent death, serious bodily injury, extreme
    pain, or kidnapping, to be inflicted on anyone, and the victim believes that the actor has the present ability
    to execute these threats; or
    (c) The actor causes submission of the victim by threatening to retaliate in the future against the victim, or
    any other person, and the victim reasonably believes that the actor will execute this threat. As used in this
    paragraph (c), "to retaliate" includes threats of kidnapping, death, serious bodily injury, or extreme pain;
    or
    (d) The actor has substantially impaired the victim's power to appraise or control the victim's conduct by
    employing, without the victim's consent, any drug, intoxicant, or other means for the purpose of causing
    submission; or
    (e) The victim is physically helpless and the actor knows the victim is physically helpless and the victim
    has not consented.
    (5) (a) Sexual assault is a class 2 felony if any one or more of the following circumstances exist:
    (I) In the commission of the sexual assault, the actor is physically aided or abetted by one or more other
    persons; or
    (II) The victim suffers serious bodily injury; or
    (III) The actor is armed with a deadly weapon or an article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a
    person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon or represents verbally or otherwise that
    the actor is armed with a deadly weapon and uses the deadly weapon, article, or representation to cause
    submission of the victim.
    (b) (I) If a defendant is convicted of sexual assault pursuant to this subsection (5), the court shall sentence
    the defendant in accordance with section 18-1-105 (9) (e). A person convicted solely of sexual assault
    pursuant to this subsection (5) shall not be sentenced under the crime of violence provisions of section
    16-11-309 (2), C.R.S. Any sentence for a conviction under this subsection (5) shall be consecutive to any
    sentence for a conviction for a crime of violence under section 16-11-309, C.R.S.
    (II) The provisions of this paragraph (b) shall apply to offenses committed prior to November 1, 1998.
    (6) Any person convicted of sexual assault committed on or after November 1, 1998, under any of the
    circumstances described in this section shall be sentenced in accordance with the provisions of part 8 of
    article 13 of title 16, C.R.S.

SOURCE: http://www.leg.state.co.us/inetcrs.nsf/caff08b8a0e34035872565e8006d65f8/c5765e24b6a7c0b8872569300068f1ec?OpenDocument

Sexual assault on a child. 18-3-405. Sexual assault on a child.

(1) Any actor who knowingly subjects another not his or her spouse to any sexual contact commits sexual assault on a child if the victim is less than fifteen years of age and the actor is at least four years older than the victim.

(2) Sexual assault on a child is a class 4 felony, but it is a class 3 felony if: (a) The actor applies force against the victim in order to accomplish or facilitate sexual contact; or (b) The actor, in order to accomplish or facilitate sexual contact, threatens imminent death, serious bodily injury, extreme pain, or kidnapping against the victim or another person, and the victim believes that the actor has the present ability to execute the threat; or (c) The actor, in order to accomplish or facilitate sexual contact, threatens retaliation by causing in the future the death or serious bodily injury, extreme pain, or kidnapping against the victim or another person, and the victim believes that the actor will execute the threat; or (d) The actor commits the offense as a part of a pattern of sexual abuse as described in subsection (1) of this section. No specific date or time must be alleged for the pattern of sexual abuse; except that the acts constituting the pattern of sexual abuse must have been committed within ten years prior to the offense charged in the information or indictment. The offense charged in the information or indictment shall constitute one of the incidents of sexual contact involving a child necessary to form a pattern of sexual abuse as defined in section 18-3-401 (2.5). (3) If a defendant is convicted of the class 3 felony of sexual assault on a child pursuant to paragraphs (a) to (d) of subsection (2) of this section, the court shall sentence the defendant in accordance with the provisions of section 16-11-309, C.R.S.

EDITOR'S NOTE: November, 2000 email received. We stand behind our statement that the legal age of consent is 17, using 18-402 (e) as our justification. However, we are modifying the chart to include 15 as a secondary age of consent, similar to other states like Florida that have a split age of consent depending on the age of the "actor".

18-3-402. Sexual assault. (1) Any actor who knowingly inflicts sexual intrusion or sexual penetration on a victim commits sexual assault if

(d) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is less than fifteen years of age and the actor is at least four years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the victim; or

(e) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is at least fifteen years of age but less than seventeen years of age and the actor is at least ten years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the victim; or

http://www.ageofconsent.com/colorado.htm
  • RWBRWB
    edited January 2006
    Hotness fo'sho ;)

Jailbait to me is simple.... Look, but don't touch.

What kinda comments do you expect on the internet anyways? ;D

But yeah, what's the deal Tex? Why is this scary?
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh
    edited January 2006
    TheSmJ wrote:
    o
    o
    o
    And Colorado No Statute of Limitations Article 1: And I will put my Colorado foot up your @$$.

I have one too- I think Tex is proud of her, thinks she's beautiful and wants to share that with a community he enjoys. (She's 16 and who's to say she can't plant a foot where it counts either. :D )

Think of being the dad of a daughter :) .

Thanks, Tex. She's beautiful.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares
    edited January 2006
    Qeldroma wrote:
    And Colorado No Statute of Limitations Article 1: And I will put my Colorado foot up your @$$.

I have one too- I think Tex is proud of her, thinks she's beautiful and wants to share that with a community he enjoys. (She's 16 and who's to say she can't plant a foot where it counts either. :D )

Think of being the dad of a daughter :) .

Thanks, Tex. She's beautiful.
    :thumbsup:
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri
    edited January 2006
    I think it's scary to Tex that she's only sixteen but looks more mature than that. Having an attractive sixteen year old daughter could be a father's worst nightmare!

Thank God I had a son.....I only had one penis to worry about.

Tex has to worry about all of them. :D
  • RWBRWB
    edited January 2006
    MrBill wrote:
    I think it's scary to Tex that she's only sixteen but looks more mature than that. Having an attractive sixteen year old daughter could be a father's worst nightmare!

Thank God I had a son.....I only had one penis to worry about.

Tex has to worry about all of them. :D

As can be seen by this very thread. Perhaps Tex posted this thread in order to get a better glimpse into this :range: theory.
  • edited January 2006
    Damn, she's a cute girl, Tex. Looks like there is a lot of potential headaches and ass whippings down the road with looks like hers (with you providing the ass whipping to the boys sniffing around that you don't approve of :D ).

My wife just told me last night that my 13 1/2 year old daughter is "going out" with a boy in her grade.:hair: At least I know the boy and he's a decent sort of kid. I think it's her first case of "puppy love". ;D;D
  • RWBRWB
    edited January 2006
    What every father needs is a nice scary shotgun with "Daddy's Love" engraved on it to show off to every new boyfriend a daughter gets.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas
    edited January 2006
    haha yeah she's hot - I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that :bigggrin:

My aunt lives in Littleton - teaches Chem. at a high school. Maybe she knows her!!! That'd be pretty weird.
  • edited January 2006
    RWB wrote:
    What every father needs is a nice scary shotgun with "Daddy's Love" engraved on it to show off to every new boyfriend a daughter gets.

I have a semi auto Uzi (it's fully legal, BTW) and he's already seen it. :D ;D;D
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell
    edited January 2006
    Just try not to scare the hell out of the guy she dates or is dating, she'll be more likely to do things you don't approve of with him if you try to instill total fear.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    edited January 2006
    Oh great... Tex has a <s>HOT</s> attractive young daughter and you guys are all drooling... Remind me never, ever, ever post my daughters picture in 2 years. I WOULD have to dismember you.... then hurt.... then bury the parts all over the Midwest....

As for the dating thing... Sam just broke up with a kid... she's taking it hard... I'm being supportive while jumping up with joy... I REALLY worry about kids these days.

Tex... good luck :thumbsup:
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan
    edited January 2006
    Good lookin daughter tex...I'm not into blondes tho.
  • edited January 2006
    A den full of mounted heads of various animals and one bare trophy plaque hung on the wall, when her dates come over show them the various heads and stop by the plaque and announce "This spot is reserved for the head of the first fool to hurt my daughter in ANY way"
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas
    edited January 2006
    Nightwolf wrote:
    Good lookin daughter tex...I'm not into blondes tho.
    Gawd you should be now!

Hey I'm 16 in 20 days - is that close enough? :hiti.... JUST KIDDING ;)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    edited January 2006
    madmat wrote:
    A den full of mounted heads of various animals and one bare trophy plaque hung on the wall, when her dates come over show them the various heads and stop by the plaque and announce "This spot is reserved for the head of the first fool to hurt my daughter in ANY way"
    I don't hunt.... yet!!! Good one Matt.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited January 2006
    Wow your daughter....umm i cant say it without offending you, so I'll just say she looks nice ;) . Just kidding, but ummm seriously im available whenever.....

her, and that girl on the left with the pirate hat on..... ;)
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited January 2006
    Pretty girl, Tex. :)
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited January 2006
    That girl is Hawt. Yeah, i know... im 18, but.. its only 2 years!! j/k

She, really is hawt tho, my goodness. We need some nice looking ladies like her up here in Washington State! I would be very pround to be her father Tex!!
  • edited January 2006
    Nomad wrote:
    Just try not to scare the hell out of the guy she dates or is dating, she'll be more likely to do things you don't approve of with him if you try to instill total fear.

;D;D He asked to look at my guns, Nomad. So I showed them all to him and let him handle them. I'm a firm believer in not keeping guns away from kids, but rather make them understand that a gun is a tool and not some mystical device that you want to play with when grownups aren't around. Less chance of accidents happening that way.
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited January 2006
    Jengo wrote:
    That girl is Hawt. Yeah, i know... im 18, but.. its only 2 years!! j/k

She, really is hawt tho, my goodness. We need some nice looking ladies like her up here in Washington State! I would be very pround to be her father Tex!!

She is on Vashon Island off the coast of Seattle.

Tex
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited January 2006
    RWB wrote:
    Hotness fo'sho ;)
    Why is this scary?

Maybe because I am her father. And this is what she looked like when she was eleven.

Tex
  • Red-DawnRed-Dawn Been kidnapped and being held hostage in Edinburgh
    edited January 2006
    You've got ur hands full there mate, good luck
  • edited January 2006
    When my sister was about that age, I came up with the rusty wire castration method for any kid that touched her. A variation on the theme is an electrified rusty wire, which cauterizes as it cuts (as long as you use a small-gauge wire it will heat up quite a bit). You could consider the electrified rusty wire victim to be the lucky one, I suppose.