If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 2012 Sekrit Santa (or Hanukkah Harry) Present Thread!

Comments

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Apparently my santees gift was out on the truck for delivery, but redirected back to their facility 20mins later...hmmmm.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    I am the proud new owner of a snazzy new geeky tie from an anonymous sekrit santa! I'll see if I can model it tomorrow.
    BuddyJ
  • AlidraAlidra Metro Detroit Icrontian
    Thank you @Cola. I image
    BobbyDigiprimesuspectUPSLynxshwaip
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I'm sooooooo glad you like it XDDD
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2012

These are awesome!
    shwaip
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    I woke up this morning with the realization that I will not be at work until Wednesday and had my gift sent there. Hope that doesn't throw a wrench in things.

All the gifts so far are awesome. Can't wait to see what my Santee has in store for me.

-Digi
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the awesome gifts @BetsyD! My friends have been telling me about Samurai7, can't wait to watch it!
    JBoogalooshwaip
    ...aaaand now I've got the Samurai Champloo theme song stuck in my head.

I haven't seen Samurai 7, either. Definitely need to watch that sometime.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    An Amazon box showed up today:

Uh oh, I'd better watch out...

Ahhhh! 1000 Needles! TPK. Thank you Gargoyle!

I mailed a postcard to my Secret Santa recipient apologizing for the snafu regarding their present. Apparently December 5 is too late to place an order at this place and get it the same year.
    colashwaip
    edited December 2012
    Glad it got there in time! The tracking number was providing hilariously inaccurate estimates, so I just had to hope. Let me know once you get set up in your new address, and I'll send part 2 (I didn't think it'd make it to Texas while you were still there).
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Samurai 7 is pretty good. Basically a recreation of Seven Samurai but with some over the top anime action.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    So glad you liked it!
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    WER DERSERNT MER SERKRET SERNTEER LIERK MER
    RyanMM
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

WER DERSERNT MER SERKRET SERNTEER LIERK MER

Solution: needs more pony.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    If my box doesn't show up tomorrow I blame USPS and by extension @UPSLynx @UPSKingpin @UPSHitman and @UPSWeezer.

Especially Weezer.
    UPSLynx
  • brightbright Icrontian
    @Theironhand I have yet to watch more than a little of Samurai 7 but I've only heard great things. I own Samurai Champloo myself and can tell you it's an interesting and enjoyable anime.
  • If anyone is trying to send something to my CO address I'm not back there until the 28. I put that note in the sign up form, but just in case there it is again.

If anyone is trying to send something to my CO address I'm not back there until the 28. I put that note in the sign up form, but just in case there it is again.

Someone already sent something(s) to an address in California.....
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    So to my recipient - I apologize for the delay. I wasn't thinking and had your gifts shipped to my mom's house in Indiana. I only got home to her house yesterday evening, and found out one of the gifts hasn't arrived yet. I'm going to see if it shows up tomorrow and make a call on what to do.

As for me, I also came home to find my gift waiting for me. I haven't had a chance to get pics up yet but oooohhhh boy, this is a dooze. Sekrit santa, you are LEGENDARY.

Pics soon.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I blame Weezer.
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    I hope you enjoyed that Bourbon barrel Plead the 5th, I know some people that would murder me for a bottle of it. ;)
    While scrolling down through pictures I really expected in the 3rd one to see you pouring beer into your wife's mouth and was sadly disappointed when I scrolled down far enough to see that my imagination is funnier than reality.
    GnomeQueenBandrik
    edited December 2012
    RyanMM said:

I hope you enjoyed that Bourbon barrel Plead the 5th, I know some people that would murder me for a bottle of it. ;)

Yayyyyy I am glad you like your stuff! And if you couldn't tell from the above, RyanMM was the lovely person who picked out your Michigan brews and sent them, because he's really the beer fairy. :D I would have probably gotten you something less original (and wheatier). But the glasses were all meee :D

also thank you RyanMM you're a real fairy being and a real hero.

MAGICRyanMM
    Came in to work today to find a box and a mailing tube from Grand Rapids. I will be opening them today after work :D

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Winfrey has gifted a couple retro games (Retro City Rampage and Hotline Miami) that I am trying out now to tide me over while the final countdown continues. I am excite.
    I ended up coming home for lunch and couldn't wait so I opened my Santee gifts.

I received a TF2 Deluxe Poster Kit 2, none of which are duplicated to the few I have already! Awesome! I also received an Israeli Paratrooper bag. As a fan of carrying a bag, this will serve me quite well.

Thanks @nerdtastic!

-Digi
  • nerdtasticnerdtastic Grand Rapids, MI
    @BobbyDigi I'm glad you like them!