Icrontic is now 12/13 Heroic. Tyrant Velhari DOWN

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited February 2016 in World of Warcraft

Huge congrats to the team for an amazing raid weekend. On Sunday we blasted through the upper tier of heroic Hellfire Citadel. Two attempts to kill Socrethar (a boss we haven't fought in weeks), BEAUTIFUL, textbook one-shot kills on Fel Lord Zakuun and Xhul'Horac (!!), a bit of a struggle and then a perfect kill on Iskar, and then even went and killed heroic Mannoroth for the hell of it, and that was our first night. Tonight we had a new tank (thanks @RiffRaff) and a new heroic boss, and after major progress on each attempt we downed one of the hardest heroic bosses in the game, Tyrant Velhari, on our first night. Super awesome work tonight and congrats to everybody who got gear this weekend!

Next Sunday is Superbowl Sunday and we're not raiding. We'll continue our heroic progress raid on Monday night with the second tier of HFC again, starting with Socrethar.

Also remember that @RiffRaff is running a new raid on SATURDAY NIGHTS at 8pm EST/7pm CST for GEAR: if enough people bring their mains, it will be heroic. If people want to bring alts, it will probably be Normal. TBD on the night of.

See you next week!

DocFrazierRahnalH102Sazbean

Comments

• Congrats everyone! This weekend was so much fun. Getting that Tyrant kill was oh so satisfying. My friend, Shifton the druid, really enjoyed raiding with us last night so I think we'll be seeing some more of him.

primesuspect
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

"Shitton... SORRY... HA.. SHIFTON"

• Congrats everyone! That is an outstanding accomplishment. I am going to try my hardest to attend Normal HFC on Saturday night. I may be a little bit late, but I look forward to it!

primesuspectDocFrazier
  • SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Congrats everyone! Sorry I couldn't make it on Monday. Woot to @RiffRaff for picking up the meat shield responsibilities!