Terminator 3

TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Internet & Media
Dang i have waited a long time for this movie, the first shows was this weekend i believe but here are a few shots: http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/terminator.html

Comments

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I saw it last night.. I rather enjoyed it. :)
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited July 2003
    I think I might go watch that.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Looks good. It'll probably be the first thing I see in the cinema for a while. Wonder when it will start showing over here though, as I havnt seen any TV ads for it yet.

NS
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Saw it this afternoon.

A worthy successor to the first two! Very very cool flick.
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited July 2003
    Always been an Arnie fan. Thanks for the link, Mack. :)
  • Defcon_IVDefcon_IV Innsmouth, RI
    edited July 2003
    I saw it too, very good. Probably the best way the could have followed the first two, and the ending was amazing. Of course there were the obligatory comments about (pronoun) be back...and some spanglish. Other than a few throwbacks it seems to me to have avoided the largest problem of most late sequels, becoming an homage unto itself.
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited July 2003
    Looks awsome, I am goig to see it later today. The theater that I am going to has stadium seating too. This is gonna rock!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Wow.. I was totally set up for disappointment, seeing as how sequels usually suck, especially the third sequel, but this movie was excellent..
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited July 2003
    It was actually pretty good. I don't think it was up to T2 standards, but it certainly wasn't disappointing either.
This discussion has been closed.