Oh No - Folding slump !

tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
edited March 2005 in Folding@Home
A dissaster has befallen me - my folding output will drop this week - the reason......my partners best friend is staying with us for a week as he has a new job in Sydney and needs a place to stay while he house hunts, so he is staying in MY computer room and says that the noise of the fans keeps him awake so I have to shut down my 5 home machines whilst he is there .....Arghhh... the pain, the agony ... I suggested he go sleep out on the couch, to which he gave me a filthy look, he did not seem to understand the seriousness of the problem ... Oh the pain of it all, the pain ................................................. ;D

Comments

• DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Crappy deal tcith. Maybe try letting him sleep outside, maybe pitch a tent for them in the back yard? ;D
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited March 2005
    DanG wrote:
    Crappy deal tcith. Maybe try letting him sleep outside, maybe pitch a tent for them in the back yard? ;D

Hehe I am surprised you offering a suggestion - this will give you a chance to creep even closer to me :wtf:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2005
    Slip him a mickey at bedtime so he goes right to sleep, then sneak in and turn them all back on.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :ninja:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Hehe I am surprised you offering a suggestion - this will give you a chance to creep even closer to me :wtf:

Who, me?
    /me searches for the smiley with a halo...
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2005
    DanG wrote:
    Who, me?
    *DanG searches for the smiley with a halo...
    :D
    Here you go, Mr. Picture-of-Innocence:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    swap rooms! :thumbsup:
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited March 2005
    I'm sure that'd be popular with the significant other ;).
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited March 2005
    qparadox wrote:
    I'm sure that'd be popular with the significant other ;).

Especially as this is an Ex of my significant other!!!! I don;t think that will be a solution :shakehead
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Especially as this is an Ex of my significant other!!!! I don;t think that will be a solution :shakehead
    oh sorry had no idea.
    so ...maybe she has a friend? ;D