DanG - Folding Machine

tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
edited June 2005 in Milestones
Did anyone get the licence plate of that truck? .....

after a prolonged chase through dark roads DanG nailed me whilst I was not looking ...

Warning to all in front of him and his relentless road train, your days are numbered :Pwned:

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    ;D

That's a good one.... DanG is my most feared adversary... I hope to keep him at bay... we'll see. :scratch:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    :D

Awesome work tcith, it was a long well fought folding battle!!

Congrats!
    Did I mention I'm working on 4 or 5 more machines when we move to our new office in a week? Nothing slower than a P4 2.8...
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited June 2005
    DanG wrote:
    :D

Awesome work tcith, it was a long well fought folding battle!!

Congrats!
    Did I mention I'm working on 4 or 5 more machines when we move to our new office in a week? Nothing slower than a P4 2.8...

No your the awesome one - thanks for the great fight - I was really pulling out all stops and taking a keen interest in my little farm whilst trying to keep you off my tail, was alot of fun.

I am pretty much at peak production now, no chances of new hardware for a little while.

Your a man to be reckoned with and deserve the praise -

BTW I have not given up hope of catching you - you nevre know I might yet be seen closing in your rear-view mirror.

cheers and fold on :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2005
    Let me join the party and congratulate DanG on reaching the 700,000 Point level. You are really doing a number on the ol' cogs!
    DanG - Folding Like A Mack Truck!!!!!!!
    :respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
    attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
    attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
    edited June 2005
    Hehehe I guess I spoke too soon - last point dump moved me past DanG - I'm in front again ... I am sure NOT for very long before he puts that beast of his into high gear and runs me over again - perhaps he just reversed over me for good measure???? ;D;D;D
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2005
    Looks like it was just a scratch. ;)

Ran past him when he went to fill up those long-range tanks. :D

Congrats on your 700,000 points Dan. :thumbsup:

You 2 sure making it interesting. Not long and it will be a 3-way battle with Dancer into the fray. :)
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    We had a massive power failure at work on sunday, that took out ~20 of my systems, and none of them were on UPS's, so that made for a less than gracefull shutdown, causing some of the machines to lose the progress on the current WU's :mad: . It doesn't help that the systems in the rink next door use our main server for DNS, so many of them were sitting idle for several hours.
    Then we are moving about 50 people from 2 offices to one this weekend, so that will make for more downtime over the weekend.
    tcith, run, run very fast, get ahead while you can. I'm comming for you!
    edited June 2005
    DanG wrote:
    We had a massive power failure at work on sunday, that took out ~20 of my systems, and none of them were on UPS's, so that made for a less than gracefull shutdown, causing some of the machines to lose the progress on the current WU's :mad: . It doesn't help that the systems in the rink next door use our main server for DNS, so many of them were sitting idle for several hours.
    Then we are moving about 50 people from 2 offices to one this weekend, so that will make for more downtime over the weekend.
    tcith, run, run very fast, get ahead while you can. I'm comming for you!

Damn - I am sorry to hear about your outage :rolleyes:

I am gonna run and run fast as I can - the battle is still on
    I am going to go through all my systems and optimise them as best I can

cheers

and hope you get back up and running at full tilt, I'll be here waiting to be run over when you do :thumbsup: