I HAD to brag

tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
edited July 2005 in Folding@Home
This is such a rare occasion I had to post it as I did not believe it myself when I saw it.

most of my PIII's and P4's dumped on the same day - giving me over 8k of points in one day - normally my farms output is spread over several days.

to coin a phrase I feel like "King of the world" - if only for a day.

;D

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    nice! How's it feel to be up there? ;)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2005
    Awesome! :respect:

I'd be happy for a moment in the Top 10. As it is, I'm fighting to stay in the Top 20.

I'd be careful with that "King of the world" stuff, though. The last guy that mouthed off like that ran into some trouble soon afterwards. :vimp:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited July 2005
    well it was short lived - I am in number 2 place now - but was really chuffed to be up the top.

My production at the moment is at an all time high - it's amazing how a few tweaks here and there make a difference - doing more than 100k in a month now - wonder if I can pull the 1 million mark before my 1 year aniversary - that would be sweet
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    "it's good to be da king!" history of the world part 2 - mel brooks hehe :csimon:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited July 2005
    I had to look twice to ensure it was not a mistake. (a few happened earlier).

It gave me visions of you overclocking all those puters. :D

Great to see you're doing well. :thumbsup:

Fold on.
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited July 2005
    dragonV8 wrote:
    I had to look twice to ensure it was not a mistake. (a few happened earlier).

It gave me visions of you overclocking all those puters. :D

Great to see you're doing well. :thumbsup:

Fold on.

Nope no mistake - I think I am getting the hang of this folding caper *GRIN* hehe DanG is the one to balme he is the one who has spurned me on to look at new ways of pushing my farm ... ;D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    I like the guy 2 spot below.... YEAH BABY... #3.

Oh, I guess you deserve a CONGRATS for being #1....
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    :respect::respect: