Halo PC Reviewed

MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
edited October 2003 in Gaming
Check out the "exclusive" review on gamespy.

Gamespy's Halo PC Review

If for multiplayer alone this game should be worth every penny.

Comments

• morfeumorfeu Lisbon, Portugal
    edited September 2003
    Lets wait to see, but i bet its going to be a great online game.. lets see.. lets see :cool2::respect:
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited September 2003
    i would still pick DoD over anything else any day of the week
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    The game is all over Internet already...we´ll see in a couple hours how the game is. Peeps should have tried it then i think. ;)
  • Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited September 2003
    It looks awesome
    edited September 2003
    Mackanz said
    The game is all over Internet already...we´ll see in a couple hours how the game is. Peeps should have tried it then i think. ;)

True, full game beta leak... :eek: some maps on multiplayer dont work.
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited September 2003
    played the beta, it froze after a certain level was completed, even after getting to that point multiple times, and there were ALOT of bugs, but thats to be expected in a beta. OVERALL, I would buy it just because I lvoed the xbox version so much, and now I get a chance to play with m/kb, and the fact you can get better image quality. Its identical to the xbox. as far as I can tell.
    edited September 2003
    morfeu said
    Mackanz said

This is not a Beta i think.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Looks sweet to me. The game is partially the reason why I ordered my new comp, now If I could just fix my vid card I trashed, I'd be set :)
    edited September 2003
    Mackanz said
    morfeu said
    Mackanz said

This is not a Beta i think.

Mine was, 1.5 Beta :D
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    it took M$ long enough to release this bad boy...damn people r sooo selfish..they need their hands in everything
    edited September 2003
    The one i have seen didnt say beta anywere, but it looked absolutely terrible. Almost like the LOD (Level of detail) was zero in 3dmark if you have seen that. Weird. Halflife copy all over the story IMO.
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    I won't be buying Halo, its too old, they're too late. They wanted it exclusive to Xbox, thats where it will stay in my mind. I remember my Voodoo5 box having Halo screenshots on the back, how long ago was that? :D
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    I remember the original trailer, and the drool I had to clean up. Damn Microsoft....
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited October 2003
    Camman said
    I won't be buying Halo, its too old, they're too late. They wanted it exclusive to Xbox, thats where it will stay in my mind. I remember my Voodoo5 box having Halo screenshots on the back, how long ago was that? :D

I remember the same screenies on the voodoo 3 3000 box. Thats over 5 years ago. That's pretty pathetic.
  • GobblesGobbles Ventura California
    edited October 2003
    yea all over the internet.. It was being passed around the office today... Today was halo pc, Friday was office 2003 AIO.
    I passed on it as you cant use the Multiplayer and im not really into single player.

Gobbles