Project 2608 - no info shown.

EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
edited April 2007 in Folding@Home
Yesterday i got a new wu. All seemed fine until i wanted to see which project it was. When i did i noticed that there was no info. Core, project, credit and deadline all says N/A yet the client is at 33% and seem to be folding like usual. Just checked resource manager, at least i think that's the name (my linux is swedish) and it shows the cpu at around 100% and the 4 cores take up about 75 MB of ram so nothing wrong there. I first saw the lack of info this morning but though that it would solve itself eventually but it didn't.

Just checked the log and that's how i found the project name. I didn't think of that when i first started writing. The ETA is 1 day, 18h and 52 min and it's now at 34%. I'm starting to see now just how beta this is. Most likely this is another linux-only wu but any info is welcome.

Comments

• EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited April 2007
    Since there are no other post here i thought i mention that the wu is 22 minutes from completion so i'll post back when it's been uploaded. Doesn't anyone have any comments on this.
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited April 2007
    Not much info on that wu Eyes a thread bitching about it here
    http://forum.folding-community.org/ftopic18362-0-asc-0.html
    edited April 2007
    Thanks ill check that tomorrow. Th wu is away and a 2605 is being folded. With info. :)
    edited April 2007
    It might be interesting to know that project 2609 has the same problem. At least it's got an ETA.