Got My 9600Pro Today!!!!

EnisadaEnisada Edmonton Member
edited June 2003 in Hardware
Going to let it run overnight and see what it can do after get home from work....:D

Comments

• CCWCCW Suffolk, UK
    edited June 2003
    burn it! burn it! burn it!
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by CCW
    burn it! burn it! burn it!
    Not a big ATI fan eh?

Enisada, those 9600 Pros are nice cards. Pretty good frame rates, very good antialiasing, and just plain nice looking. If you ever start to play with the TV out you will find that to be nice too, for games and movies.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    How much did you pay for it anyway? As I am looking to upgrade sometime in the not to near future. Though with you in the US, the price wont really mean much over here.

NS
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited June 2003
    9600 Pros seem to be going for about $175. I don't know what indication that is for you though.
  • dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    In the UK the 9600Pros appear to be going in the region of £120.

mD
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Damn - http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=48722
    £147.29, thats not cheap. 9700 Pros are still £300ish ($540). Thats just not on.

NS
  • dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    Living in the uk sux :(

mD
  • CCWCCW Suffolk, UK
    edited June 2003
    OH im an ATi fan definetly, I just want to see him overclock it right toi the end to see how far exactly it will go before smoke rises!

Craig
  • EnisadaEnisada Edmonton Member
    edited June 2003
    Running at 460/340...Letting it run at the speed for a bit. Let all the new green paint dry...lol.