SM22 Has Left The Building :Elvis

ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
edited August 2007 in Folding@Home
Well, after an aproximately 3 year run, I have decided to pass the torch. SM22 (or, more accurately, those parts deemed to still have worth) has been boxed up for shipping back to Sledge tomorrow. Best wishes to the team (I'm still participating, on a much reduced level, under keto) and to the new overseer of 22.

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Thank you so much for loyalty to the Team. BIG contribution. Be proud.

Hey, you're up in the far North like me, right? A friend of mine in Fairbanks told me the leaves are half through changing color already. What about where you are? (I forget, you're northern B.C. or Yukon, aren't you? I apologize if I'm way off.)

Calgary?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Thanks for hosting her, Keto. You done good! :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Keto...

Thank you for being a great supporter of Folding, Team #93, and the SMx Project. We really appreciate everything you have done for the project. Thank you. :respect:
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited August 2007
    Thanks for all you have done Keto. It takes some dedication to host one of the teams rigs.
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Leo - Edmonton. Fairly far north, but the leaves are only *just* starting to turn now. It's been a damp cool fall, bad for harvest around here.

Thanks for the recognition, everyone :wave