team fortress 2 for 360?

tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
edited October 2007 in Gaming
As the title says, would it be worth it for me to buy TF2 for my 360? My laptop is would be dissapointing to play it on, so thats not really an option. I'm one of those guys that likes controllers more than a keyboard and mouse(yes, dont ask me why. I'm much better with them), so thats not an issue for me at all.

Would I be able to play with people playing it on a pc? I know a few games allow pc users to play with console users, but I think those just might be windows live or whatever its called.

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    You can't play with PC users and another downside is that console servers are limited to around 12 players.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    I haven't heard anything good about 360 TF2 yet. Apparently the game is limited to 6x6 (limited by lag), with many 4x4 games showing up as well. I'll tell you, 4x4 and 6x6 is very boring.

This game was clearly designed for the PC.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    You will probably still have fun with it on the 360, but you won't know what you're missing from the PC version (and its more expensive for the console too).
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited October 2007
    If I had a decent computer I'd get it.