can't get work packet

edited September 2008 in Folding@Home
My folding console seems to have trouble getting a work packet for whatever reason. I don't know if it coincided with downloading a firewall or if it stopped getting packets when I set it to only get packets that didn't have a deadline. I tried to set my firewall (comodo) to make folding a trusted application but its possible i just didn't do it right.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited September 2008
    My folding console seems to have trouble getting a work packet for whatever reason. I don't know if it coincided with downloading a firewall or if it stopped getting packets when I set it to only get packets that didn't have a deadline. I tried to set my firewall (comodo) to make folding a trusted application but its possible i just didn't do it right.

Thanks guys!
    the clue here is setting it for deadlineless [EMAIL="WU@S"]WU[/EMAIL]'s they do not exist and have been unavailable for about 18 months or more reconfig for normal wu and all should be fine.
  • edited September 2008
    thanks...im stupid...lol. I just didn't have that computer on much so I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish.